Interstellar Science Trivia Quiz

Interstellar Science Trivia Quiz

Test the might of your space science trivia knowledge.

Take the quiz!

You scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct!

You're currently ranked 2nd out of 8 total entries.

Yay! First in a long time that I got 100%! For science! :D
Cool quiz, thanks!

I thought I had it nailed the first time, 8th place. one lousy wrong answer (no, not that one).
Messed up speed run second time. Finally got 100% third time, 5th place.

Only missed the exoplanet question because I couldn't remember which of two options it was.

I thought we recently learned that some data does escape a black hole? Like it was major news.

Just saw the movie and scored 6/10. In my defense some of the joke answers were so good I couldn't NOT click on them.

Theoretical Phys Ed, because everyone's gonna be different in the future and we need to prepare for it now! The question is, will people be augmented, genetically altered, or both?

Only managed 6/10 the first time through. Made some rather stupid mistakes. In my defense, we never had Bill Nye in England.

didn't see the movies ,probably won't see the movie and score only a 4.. i love science fiction and real science but I haven't been in school in a long time and never heard of most of it.. i guarantee I only got 4 of them by luck

Wait, what? Yuri Gagarin was not an astronaut. He was a cosmonaut!
Stupid non-trick-question trick questions... >_>

GabeZhul:
Wait, what? Yuri Gagarin was not an astronaut. He was a cosmonaut!
Stupid non-trick-question trick questions... >_>

Hahahah... If I had the power to, I'd give you a bonus point for that. But that means you thought Louis Armstrong was an astronaut...

I scored 80%, with 8 of 10 correct on The Escapist's Interstellar Science Trivia Quiz.
Take this quiz
Boy, this one was a doozy. I was guessing at a lot of these, and the only 2 I got wrong were about the "Goldilocks Zone" and how many wormholes have been discovered by now.

Caramel Frappe:
I scored 20%, with 2 of 10 correct on The Escapist's Interstellar Science Trivia Quiz.
Take this quiz

... I'm pretty sad about this. Really shows how smart I am.. *sigh*

Ah, don't worry about it. It doesn't show smartness, just trivia. Even Sherlock Holmes didn't even know the earth revolves around the sun.

I got 7 out of 10...not bad for just guessing/applying what little I know about this stuff...

8 out 10? I'm so disappointed in myself, given how much time I spend on Atomic Rockets.

Damn you Louis Armstrong and SpaceX!!

This quiz is screwed. It keeps saying that I'm giving wrong answers when I'm not. I admit that I read 'Louis' as 'Neil' the first two times (Yuri Gagarin was a cosmonaut so I thought it was a trick question >.< ) but I got the others right the second and third times! Bah, humbug.

Oh, and I like the OP's date stamp: 1 Jan 1970. Lol

10/10 100%

Being an astronomy nerd has finally payed off.

Actually with a lot of these I just guessed the answer that seemed the least made up. Or most most up, Louis ArmstrongXD.

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.