Reality Bites

Pages PREV 1 2

Dentists are the most horrifying type of doctor.
They actually make you pay them a ton of money for amputating a small part of your body and replacing it with a cold nail fixed to your skull or a piece of plastic tied with metal wire xO
Honestly, you're really better off just setting your mouth on fire than going through the costly (and more than likely intentionally overblown) procedure Grey described :I
...or, you-know, rinse your teeth with Methylene-Blue every morning before brushing to kill off the virus that's causing tooth-decay.
That's what I do and i still have mostly all my teeth! Even got new ones growing in places they shouldn't ^^

Mr. Carter, you say?

Do you perchance have an ancestor named Randolph?

These things tend to stick to family lines, it seems.

Geo Da Sponge:
So, did anyone else find that the dentist from the comic reminded them of a certain other dentist?

Yeah, couldn't help but read his text in "the dentist's" voice

For what it's worth, I'm probably going to continue to read CM regardless of which direction it takes. I genuinely like both of those formats. As long as you don't pull some Ctrl+Alt+Del bullshit and yank the entire character arc out from under us at a critical juncture, I'll probably stick around. Her comedic insanity makes for decent, readable nonsense, and the strips about something you find funny in either games or gaming tend to be fairly funny as well. Plus, there's the dick jokes. Those are always great.

As soon as I read that the new strip will be called Erin Dies Alone, I started chuckling. It all takes place in her apartment, eh? Sounds delightfully morbid.

Gosh, I really am a terrible person. Still chuckling.

Aptspire:
Mr. Carter, you say?

Do you perchance have an ancestor named Randolph?

These things tend to stick to family lines, it seems.

He probably likes cats too.
And dreaming of Unknown Kadath :))

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook