Unskippable: Bayonetta 2, Part 1 - Never Jaywalk in New York City

Bayonetta 2, Part 1 - Never Jaywalk in New York City

Bayonetta takes some personal time off and heads to New York for a shopping spree.

Watch Video

Those cannot possibly be all shoes.

canadamus_prime:
Those cannot possibly be all shoes.

That big green box: She got a discount for buying them in a bundle.

...and special guest appearance at the end of the vid: Rule 63 Dante! (Seriously...that's what she looks like.)

You guys are such n00bs. Clifford doesn't live in New York City!

That cutscene, though. *shudder*

Does anyone know if episodes of Unskippable get posted onto Youube anymore? Because I haven't been able to find them for quite some time now.

Wow, Paul has a seduction voice. That's... a thing.

thejboy88:
Does anyone know if episodes of Unskippable get posted onto Youube anymore? Because I haven't been able to find them for quite some time now.

I think Unskippable is only here; even the LRR website redirects you to the Escapists, while the rest of their stuff is Youtube embeds.

OT: I wonder if Bayonetta has to get specially fitted dresses so her legs can cross that far over as she walks. Seriously, her hips go 270 degrees with every step.

So you cut all the random un-understandable stuff out? :p

Fuggedaboudit, Graham!

Nah, ya did da accent good, kid!!! ;)
New Yahk Ciddy!!!

Thunderous Cacophony:
OT: I wonder if Bayonetta has to get specially fitted dresses so her legs can cross that far over as she walks. Seriously, her hips go 270 degrees with every step.

Considering all of her clothing is essentially just her hair magicked into a different form I think she custom-fits them herself.

And the shoes she was already wearing in that scene totally didn't have guns on them.

Thunderous Cacophony:
I think Unskippable is only here; even the LRR website redirects you to the Escapists, while the rest of their stuff is Youtube embeds.

For a time the Unskippables were posted to The Escapist's Youtube channel. This appears to be the most recent one:

However, for the past few months the channel seems to only be limited to posting Zero Punctuation, Jimquisition, and Uncivil War.

@1:30-1:33 = Mustachioed Rush Limbaugh?

"Some heels without guns".

You know from reading all the essays I never knew if I actually liked Bayonetta instead of just respecting the character. The line clinches it.

I hope that Part 2 references how Bayonetta and Jeanne are basically married. They planned to spend Christmas together it's so cute!

Blackout62:
"Some heels without guns".

You know from reading all the essays I never knew if I actually liked Bayonetta instead of just respecting the character. The line clinches it.

Same here. The oft-repeated rhetoric about how "you get a sense that she dresses and acts how she wants" didn't really ring true for me until that line.

Still holding out for a few more likable nonsexual female protagonists in games.

That guy at the beginning, was the End Boss from the first game. Though he did wear a peacock, so you might not recognize him.

Chris Ingersoll:

Thunderous Cacophony:

Considering all of her clothing is essentially just her hair magicked into a different form I think she custom-fits them herself.

And the shoes she was already wearing in that scene totally didn't have guns on them.

They probably did have guns in them, just small derringer worked into the high heels for shopping, like you do.

"They don't play audio from the screen."

They do in Japan.

GamemasterAnthony:
...and special guest appearance at the end of the vid: Rule 63 Dante! (Seriously...that's what she looks like.)

Damnit, now I can't unsee it! I hope we'll get more next week.

BrotherRool:
So you cut all the random un-understandable stuff out? :p

Yeah, if we can have a whole month of Metal Gear Solid 4, we can take anything.

snave:
"They don't play audio from the screen."

They do in Japan.

New York is not in Japan

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook