Blecch Friday: A Movie Fan Gift Guide

Blecch Friday: A Movie Fan Gift Guide

Skip the rush of Black Friday sales and track down these gifts for your favorite movie-lover instead.

Read Full Article

Warner Archive huh? Neat, some good stuff in there.

HOLY SHIT THEY HAVE SILVER HAWKS

also, Last Exit To Nowhere is pretty awesome - they do T-shirts with corporate/organisation logo's, unit badges and props from films. I personally have a USS Sulaco regiment badge and a M41A pulse rifle one.

Ah yes, booze. A writer/artist's best friend.

When the world is cold and unfeeling and leaves you numb, a double scotch can really warm our icy heart back to it's usual levels of indifference and ire.

I love you booze. Happy holidays. ;)

No mention of the Criterion Collection? Shame on you, Bob.

Anyway, the Criterion Collection collects classic and/or historically important films from around the world and across time. Their DVDs are uniformly fantastic. I recommend the Seventh Seal or La Haine if you're not sure where to start.

Adept Mechanicus:
No mention of the Criterion Collection? Shame on you, Bob.

Anyway, the Criterion Collection collects classic and/or historically important films from around the world and across time. Their DVDs are uniformly fantastic. I recommend the Seventh Seal or La Haine if you're not sure where to start.

I feel like Criterion Collection is actually fairly well known, and Bob was mostly going for more out of the way gifts here.

Some of these were really cool. I really liked the directer t-shirt thing. And that WB has that service is awesome.

WHEN DID THE SWAT KATS COLLECTION BECOME A THING? WHY WAS I NOT TOLD?! GET OUT OF MY WAY, I NEED THIS THING!!

Sounds like Bob's given us a glimpse of what he has to face in the holidays from his family. And these are all great gift ideas! I'm also outraged that MST3K isn't all out on DVD already! Just bits and pieces here and there.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here