Jim Gordon Takes a Stand in Gotham

Jim Gordon Takes a Stand in Gotham

Gotham City's future commissioner takes on corruption in his own department in "Welcome Back, Jim Gordon."

Read Full Article

I found this to be one of the more enjoyable episodes, mostly due to the lack of certain annoying characters.

Weird how the episodes you dislike are the ones I tend to like. In fact, this was the first episode of Gotham I actually had positive feelings for. The show is finally trimming the fat on the annoying subplots that were dragging things down and clogging the gears. In the last few episodes they have figured out what works and what doesn't, and have learned to focus it better. So yeah. Big improvement over the rather awful first half of the season.

Comic Sans:
Weird how the episodes you dislike are the ones I tend to like. In fact, this was the first episode of Gotham I actually had positive feelings for. The show is finally trimming the fat on the annoying subplots that were dragging things down and clogging the gears. In the last few episodes they have figured out what works and what doesn't, and have learned to focus it better. So yeah. Big improvement over the rather awful first half of the season.

Absolutely. Reviews are subjective, of course, and some of the issues that bug me probably just don't get to you as much. Gordon going and grabbing stuff in the first crime scene just put me on edge and every little thing just stood out to me for the rest of the episode.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here