5 Natural Disaster Films That Make Guys Cry

5 Natural Disaster Films That Make Guys Cry

What natural disaster movies will make guys tear up and reach for the Kleenex? Read on ...

Read Full Article

What about The Knowing? Only sad part is the dad letting his kid go to survive while the earth burns. He has a reunion with his mum/dad as he wanted to be with them for the end. Only disaster movie i can remember where the world actually does get destroyed.

Wow, just, wow. the first three are pretty much the top three worst disaster movies of all time. The only reason The Core was good was because it was so very, very, VERY bad.

SonOfVoorhees:
What about The Knowing? Only sad part is the dad letting his kid go to survive while the earth burns. He has a reunion with his mum/dad as he wanted to be with them for the end. Only disaster movie i can remember where the world actually does get destroyed.

I agree, but I had just included that movie in last week's world killing movie list. Want to make sure we shake things up a little. Still, I agree with your reasoning.

It wasn't Sharon Stone. It was Tea Leoni. She was in Bad Boys and JP3 among others.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here