8 Video Game Easter Eggs You Should Go Find

8 Video Game Easter Eggs You Should Go Find

These eight Easter eggs are some of our favorite hidden areas and references in video games.

Read Full Article

I love the Easter eggs you get with the Wild Wasteland perk in Fallout: New Vegas. I never forget to pick up that suave gambler's hat from the fridge on my way to Primm. The earlier Fallout games had some amusing references to Monty Python's work, including a random encounter with the bridge keeper. My favourite, though, is probably this one from New Vegas:

The only one I take issue with is the Colonial Marines. That is a cool Easter Egg but not worth getting the game and playing any amount of it.

Other than that, these are some pretty darn cool easter eggs.

Barbas:
I love the Easter eggs you get with the Wild Wasteland perk in Fallout: New Vegas. I never forget to pick up that suave gambler's hat from the fridge on my way to Primm. The earlier Fallout games had some amusing references to Monty Python's work, including a random encounter with the bridge keeper. My favourite, though, is probably this one from New Vegas:

Hahaha. That's a funny one. But you forgot to wait for April to post it. I'd recommend clicking on the red badge under my avatar but judging from your post count and the one matching badge under your avatar you're probably not going to do that....

Lightknight:
(Snip).

I did that anyway! I was also too lazy to wait until April. Fun should never be confined to just one day of the year. :)

Press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A and Enter on your keyboard. :D

Dont mind me, im just here to see if this news article is still just one picture, and a paragraph per page.

It is? Ok.

(Its a sad day when Cracked has more respect for its users. This is how it should be done. http://www.cracked.com/article_20825_the-5-most-elaborately-hidden-video-game-easter-eggs.html )

Fun fact, there's an actual Jar Jar in carbonite prop in LucasArts/ILM reception area.

Barbas:

Lightknight:
(Snip).

I did that anyway! I was also too lazy to wait until April. Fun should never be confined to just one day of the year. :)

Press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A and Enter on your keyboard. :D

That's delightful. I tried it assuming I'm just being a rube and it paid off. Thanks. Haha.

Caramel Frappe:
I cannot believe Fallout had an Easter Egg of Indiana Johns being a skeleton in a refrigerator. That's ... hilarious in a dark way.

OT: My favorite Easter Egg would have to be in Battlefield 4 where in a certain map, if you gather 10 people around a specific spot in the ocean- Jaws himself leaps out and kills everyone on the ship including yourself. I found that to be simply amazing.

My favorite thing about that is that I found it myself shortly after seeing the movie and immediately knew what it was. haha.

It does help that the game plays music when you run across something strange.

Lightknight:
(Snip).

I do love the chaotic effect that some Easter eggs have on the server chat. "WHAT? What was...OH GOD!"

That map had some terrifying water anyway, but the megalodon rumours made it so much worse to be stranded out there without a paddle.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here