The All About Attila Quiz!

The All About Attila Quiz!

Test your knowledge of the man responsible for the downfall of the Roman empire.

Take the quiz!

I scored 90%, with 9 of 10 correct on The Escapist's The All About Attila Quiz!.
Take this quiz
Looks like I haven't watched enough Monty Python.
I remember the Attila TV Movie starring Gerard Butler. Tim Curry played the Eastern Roman Emperor. I also remember the Attila the Hun campaign from Age of Empires II: The Conquerors Expansion Pack (Remember those? The predecessors of today's DLC!).

That Monty Python question tripped me up for a moment too. Should have been about the man, as it was said to be, rather than actor's nonsense. At least with the other off-topic question I had watched Gerald Butler in that Attila film several times. It made me familiar with him well before that... thing known as 300.

Still got the quiz right. Still ranked 5th overall. :3

Probably got the Monthy Python question wrong, too. But for the sake of interest - I thought Attila did not attack Constantinople because the Byzantine emperor gave him all the gold he wanted, or is my historic knowledge a bit loose on that part?

All of my knowledge of Attila came from Age of Empires 2, which I haven't played in a while, so I'm happy I got over half of them right.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here