PAX East 2015 Cosplay Gallery - Day Two

PAX East 2015 Cosplay Gallery - Day Two

Check out these awesome costumes that we found during day two of PAX East 2015!

Read Full Article

Pretty sure Number 4 is Olaf from LoL crossed with Olaf from Frozen and a Draven/Elsa hybrid

So 6, maybe 6.5 LoL character out of 22 pictures.....it's only 1/4 of the pictures this time as opposed to half yesterday. I understand that LoL character designs must be popular and fun to cosplay but I find it impossible that 25% of the cosplayers at pax east are from one game. On top of that I think there was only one anime character in the whole bunch. either the person taking the pictures has a strong biased towards LoL or the person putting them up does.

Six and seven stubbornly refuse to display for me.

EDIT: Fixed now. :)

Pyrian:

I can attest to that... and now I really want to see that Aqua cosplay...

Edit (3/9/2015 8:48AM PST): Finally saw that Aqua cosplay... Totally worth it, in my opinion...

FPLOON:

Pyrian:

I can attest to that... and now I really want to see that Aqua cosplay...

I was gonna mention that I got my wish from yesterday and there were fewer LoL costumes in todays gallery :D

Very nice cosplays again, as always in these big events!

Nubrain:
So 6, maybe 6.5 LoL character out of 22 pictures.....it's only 1/4 of the pictures this time as opposed to half yesterday. I understand that LoL character designs must be popular and fun to cosplay but I find it impossible that 25% of the cosplayers at pax east are from one game. On top of that I think there was only one anime character in the whole bunch. either the person taking the pictures has a strong biased towards LoL or the person putting them up does.

As the person who took all the pictures this time, I can attest to the fact that I definitely don't have a strong bias towards LoL. I don't even play LoL and honestly cannot even recognize most characters from the game. That said, the LoL cosplayers definitely tend to not only be the majority of cosplay I see at recent PAXs, but it is the majority of high quality cosplay I see. The extreme detail they put into their costumes always seem to make them stand out above the rest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf12fQ_2VOc is where number 4 has got it's inspiration I believe.

I thought 16 was 'Lara Croft in a weird hat' ;)

#4 is a LoL/Frozen hybrid of Draven/Elsa and Olaf/Olaf

Nubrain:

Well, PAX is a video game convention, and even at anime conventions there's always a flood of LoL cosplayers, so I can believe that there would be that many LoL cosplayers at PAX East

Just to point out, picture 22 is spelt Hel not Hell :)

Gragas wins, this much is certain.

Amg, Hel, my hero... er... Goddess!

Hel! Wooo SMITE represent. Also that Tyrael costume was on point.

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.