Feeling Greedy? How to Get ALL the Gold in Diablo 3's Vault

Feeling Greedy? How to Get ALL the Gold in Diablo 3's Vault

The treasure realm: how to find it, and how to maximize the amount of loot you find.

Read Full Article

Gold are actually worth alot more now these days? Granted I only played Diablo since launch and this was before any of the big patches came out!

Maybe now I'll make an effort to get into The Vault since, for whatever reason, I could never get the damn thing to spawn, so I gave up and farmed elsewhere.

In terms of fighting Greed and using a demon hunter, would the traps be helpful here, or no?

I know some traps can take out enemies pretty quickly, so I don't know if that would be a good idea with fighting the goblins.

Scarim Coral:
Gold are actually worth alot more now these days? Granted I only played Diablo since launch and this was before any of the big patches came out!

Gold is used to re-roll stats on items, combine gems, and craft legendary items/set pieces. I guess repairing is also a thing you'd need to do once you've got the items you actually want... but those first three things get really cost intensive really quickly.

Also if you have a seasonal character, they don't have access to your accumulated stash

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here