Feed Dump: Knife Time!

Knife Time!

There are many time that it is appropriate to call 911. During filming we gave Kathleen a knife, so this is probably one of those times.

Watch Video

1. I want that Gorillaz shirt!
2. $3 for a beer can seriously add up if you're trying to impress your boss and shit...
3. "Anti-ball crushing"? image
Plus, I rather present my ass than protect my balls if I'm going to be wearing something called "yoga pants" and I would totally freak out if a girl commented on how "hot" my "scrot" is...
4. Salsa and knife? Sounds like a tango I wouldn't want to get behind.. or in front of, I guess...
5. A purple horn? I don't know who would have a purple horn in this day and age... *cough*
Also, it's okay to be horny every once in a while... Just be careful where you shoot your magic cum when you activate it and shit...
6. There is no 6...

You see, this is WHY Kathleen should be the guess in most Feed Dumps // Graham you're hosting from now on!

-M

Protip for men: When spending a weekend in garb at the Renaissance Festival, do not sleep with your tights on. When I head the phrase "anti-ball crushing," I immediately knew what it was referring to. Tights be tight, yo

Even with the following stories about stabbings over food, and calling the cops over "price gouging", the saddest news was at the start of the show. :c

It's a dark day indeed. :(

Goodbye LRR!

:D See ya later on your site/your youtube channel!

I know the show is moving, not ending, but still, what a punchline to go out on...

Jim gone, Bob gone, and now LRR is gone too.
So now there's just Yahtzee left that's keeping me here.
A sad day to be sure.

LRR's leaving the Escapist? Well there's another reason why I'm letting my Publisher's Club membership expire. The Escapist has come full circle. I started coming in 2008 just for Zero Punctuation, and that's about all I care about anymore.

Well, sad to hear that things are ending between LRR and The Escapist, but I will definitely still follow Feed Dump wherever it goes. As a young journalist, I feel like the best and mos important news stories are covered by you guys. Thanks for all of the laughs on The Escapist over the years. I watched Unskippable since the first episode.

Also, with Jim Sterling, Movie Bob and now LRR leaving The Escapist, there isn't much reason to visit here anymore. Except for Critical Miss and Yahtzee.

Okay...SERIOUSLY? Extra Credits, Jim Sterling, MovieBob...NOW LRR?!?

ESCAPIST! If we lose Yahtzee, I'll have no reason to come to this site anymore!

The last Escapist post I can make on an LRR video!

And Americans don't know what they have. AND KATHLEEN'S JOKE WAS RIGHT ON, AMERICAN BEER SUCKS! :D

Alex breaking down sounded amazing. c:

GamemasterAnthony:

Don't forget Lisa Foiles, Rebecca Mayes, De-Rez and many others. And haven't seen a Miracle Of Sound video in 4 months either.
So many come and gone.

JenSeven:
Jim gone, Bob gone, and now LRR is gone too.
So now there's just Yahtzee left that's keeping me here.
A sad day to be sure.

Yeah. Reasons to come here are leaving like there's an anti-ball crush hot pants sale going on across the road.

*cough*

So, I've already lamented LRR's loss for this site elsewhere a few times.
Let's get to the meat of it then, shall we?

Triceratops.... BWAHAHAHAH!!!!
Also, a very fitting ensemble AND hat for 'ze last time evarrrr!'!!!

Next week wear a NARWHAL horn! Oh wait... No, it's fine actually. You can totally do that next time :D

Bummer, Youtube and the videos on LRR are blocked at work.

Kathleen is crazy funny... slightly more crazy than funny, but someone I would totally like to hang with.

Final episode of Feed Dump on the escapist? Well, it sure was a knife one to go out on.

1. Speaking as an American, if you want to spend less than $3 a beer, you go to a supermarket or convenience store, buy a twelve pack, and stay home.

2. Sorry, Kathleen, but some girl probably has commented favorably on a guy's scrotum, because the truly subterranean rungs of class are not exempt from femininity. Not saying it's common, but... yeah. Watch some reality TV if you need examples. Or better yet, don't.

3. Ball-crushing countermeasures. I love this idea. I'm imagining yoga pants that release chaff.

Farewell, LRR. See you on the flip side.

Scars Unseen:
Protip for men: When spending a weekend in garb at the Renaissance Festival, do not sleep with your tights on. When I head the phrase "anti-ball crushing," I immediately knew what it was referring to. Tights be tight, yo

That's why you cut a hole in the front of your tights and get a codpiece. C'mon, you know Shakespeare did it.

Also, I'm not sure that making Kathleen the host will really help anyone. She's not locked in the Mighty Armchair, everyone's in those individual seats and it's the same amount of effort to stab anyone else on set.

Goodbye Feed Dump on The Escapist. I enjoyed your witty banter and improvised jokes. Best of luck to you in your new old home. Enjoy the rights to your content. Sob.

So now we're down to 5 produced videos a week here on The Escapist? I say this because I actually didn't know. I to go and count them:
-Unskippable
-8 Bit Philosophy
-Zero Punctuation
-Game Theory
-No Right Answer

Escapist. Let loose with another Video Contest. Your site needs more content. Another WebComic contest wouldn't hurt either. If nothing else it will bring in a bunch of videophiles and cartoonists to the site looking for a venue to show off their work. Make it so.

Clankenbeard:

So now we're down to 5 produced videos a week here on The Escapist? I say this because I actually didn't know. I to go and count them:
-Unskippable
-8 Bit Philosophy
-Zero Punctuation
-Game Theory
-No Right Answer

Unskippable is also gone. The Escapist themselves canceled it.
Wasn't popular enough. And that's why Feed Dump is gone as well.

Umm..is there any GOOD video content left on The Escapist? They seem to have been shedding talent like crazy for the past year.

So many shows leaving in quick succession like this, makes me think the splits are not so amicable.

Cool video, right in the nostalgia.
Hehe, American beer is overpriced soda (or pop, as it should be called)

Clankenbeard:

-Unskippable
-8 Bit Philosophy
-Zero Punctuation
-Game Theory
-No Right Answer

Unskippable has concluded, and apparently NRA is concluding soon according to a tweet from Jim Sterling on the 26th of March. (Though there are rumours the NRA guys are making a new series, maybe? I dunno.)

8 bit philosophy and Game Theory aren't produced by The Escapist as far as I know, they've been created elsewhere, are available elsewhere and I think are just licensed to/syndicated by TE.

Basically as far as unique video content goes they have their twitch stream and ZP and maybe the new show by the NRA guys if that rumour is correct.

This is all based on my own incomplete understanding of the situation, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

JenSeven:

GamemasterAnthony:

Don't forget Lisa Foiles, Rebecca Mayes, De-Rez and many others. And haven't seen a Miracle Of Sound video in 4 months either.
So many come and gone.

Actually, he parted with ze Escapist recently as well https://www.facebook.com/MiracleOfSound/posts/921094167930515

Bai guys! I'll continue watching on youtube, and Friday Nights is the best thing I never knew I wanted until recently.

Clankenbeard:
Goodbye Feed Dump on The Escapist. I enjoyed your witty banter and improvised jokes. Best of luck to you in your new old home. Enjoy the rights to your content. Sob.

-Unskippable
-8 Bit Philosophy
-Zero Punctuation
-Game Theory
-No Right Answer

Escapist. Let loose with another Video Contest. Your site needs more content. Another WebComic contest wouldn't hurt either. If nothing else it will bring in a bunch of videophiles and cartoonists to the site looking for a venue to show off their work. Make it so.

The no right answers guys are leaving as well. The only video producer that was here 1 year ago that's here now is Yahtzee.

Whelp... it's officially... I'm only really coming here for Yahtzee video content, critical miss... and the occasional article that catches my attention.

In other news... did Bob leave? I started boycotting all his content after the whole Gamergate thing... so I didn't notice.

Draconalis:
Whelp... it's officially... I'm only really coming here for Yahtzee video content, critical miss... and the occasional article that catches my attention.

In other news... did Bob leave? I started boycotting all his content after the whole Gamergate thing... so I didn't notice.

He was fired. http://moviebob.blogspot.com/2015/02/all-good-things.html

1. You can watch LRR on their own website.
2. $3 beer must be awful.

*tics over another marker* reasons to come back dwindling. The podcast is decent, and so is Critical Miss, but they're not enough anymore guys.

Clankenbeard:

-Unskippable
-8 Bit Philosophy
-Zero Punctuation
-Game Theory
-No Right Answer

Well Unskippable just finished here too. And Game Theory is just reposts of old content from MatPat's own channel, where new episodes continue to appear, along with other content.

So actually 3 videos produced, and one reposted. That's all Escapist have left

Well, despite the fact that this site is sinking faster than a famous person in a whirlpool it was a nice ending episode.

The biggest issue with everyone splitting off now means I have to go to several different websites to receive my daily funnies! Ah, truly the greatest problem of our time - laziness.

Anyway, I'm glad it ended with Alex.

Because Alex always has a good finish.

Eric the Orange:

He was fired. http://moviebob.blogspot.com/2015/02/all-good-things.html

Yeah... I looked into it a little bit and got depressed when I found that he now makes 4 times I do in a month to watch movies...

Triceratops... oh man. People down the hall heard me, a real laugh out loud moment.

I let my pub club membership expire last month, as I was feeling like there was no longer sufficient value I was getting out of it. With this gone... it's not a matter of value, it's a matter of time. There is just not enough content left here. I guess I'll still come on Wednesday, till what brought me here eventually leaves too.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here