#014 The Speech

#014 The Speech

Maybe if we spent less on bright green super armour and more on driving instruction we'd do better.

Read Full Article

Rad becomes ever cuter, I see.

Cuteness overload! CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!! We have surpassed the critical mass for cuteness!

Pfft! You just got a cracker?

Very cute comic though. :3

Rad is getting increasingly adorable. I'll be only slightly surprised if he turns out to be a malicious entity that needs to die.

Good boys get the good guns?

Okay I've been wondering this for a while. If he's not a raccoon, what the hell is he?

T8B95:
Okay I've been wondering this for a while. If he's not a raccoon, what the hell is he?

He's a red panda I believe

Pallindromemordnillap:

T8B95:

Ah okay, I see it now. Thanks!

I'm a good boy.

Where's my ration cracker?

I love how the Sergeant's codpiece dangles between his legs while the rest of the soldiers have...um...inadequate protection.

Subtle, guys. Subtle.

Wait...Erin's codpiece is the same length... Hmm...

Brace yourselves the "This strip is bad" comments are coming!

Though, I thought this was absolutely adorable, this series needs more fanart x33

His speech reminds me of Zapp Brannigan.

Also, why does Erin's armour not have sleeves? Oh...

You know, this particular run of Erin Dies Alone has interested me. Does anyone know of a game where you have non-important AI allies who aren't scripted to die? Or at least manage to survive until the end and are included in cutscenes?

That's a pretty rad cracker you're eating... Mind sharing?

Other than that, does that dude like hearing himself talk or what?

I bet the raccoon who isn't a raccoon is controlled by Suchong from inside, like some of the aliens in the Men in Black movies...
I also want a cracker now, but I'm all out of cracers :(

Grey, your writing is on point with this strip

-M

I'm finding this strip to get better and better. I would legit buy the hell out of a physical book collecting these strips...

Despite the thinly veiled cynicism Rad is adorable enough to keep me reading.

CharrHearted:
Brace yourselves the "This strip is bad" comments are coming!

Though, I thought this was absolutely adorable, this series needs more fanart x33

I'd say they're getting closer to a sign of endearment.

Pallindromemordnillap:

T8B95:

He is.. but red pandas are a type of raccoon.

Maybe its the way somebody might get offended by being called an ape though.

008Zulu:
His speech reminds me of Zapp Brannigan.

Also, why does Erin's armour not have sleeves? Oh...

Any leader would be better than Zapp Brannigan. Even EL Cid, after he died and his corpse propped up on his horse Weekend-at-Bernie's style, was a better leader.

Little thing about the numbering convention, you titled it #14, not #014

if this plotline continues, Erin will certainly die... but not alone. XD

As of this strip it wouldn't surprise me if the entire reason this spin-off strip was conceived was so they could merchandise Rad, though.

senordesol:
I love how the Sergeant's codpiece dangles between his legs while the rest of the soldiers have...um...inadequate protection.

Subtle, guys. Subtle.

Looking at it, it reminds me more of a loin cloth than a cod piece.

Simskiller:

senordesol:

Subtle, guys. Subtle.

Looking at it, it reminds me more of a loin cloth than a cod piece.

It's supposed to be kind of loincloth-like. It's a small visual nod to one of our main visual inspirations for Gunny.

I had Gunny like that.... Know we have his brother who walk around naked and touch the new PFC and privates

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.