Sensitivity

Sensitivity

I played Club Bigotry once, they said my jokes were too dark.

Read Full Article

I am so sick and tired of seeing ursine characters shoehorned into my webcomics.

GO HOME GAMER BEAR!

That ending was unbearable

Put it back in the pack, bear! We know how much you make in royalties from all those soft toys and CGI films...

...bear to bear, you got it good!

It's about time all the well-meaning and proud bears out there started to stand up for their rights against the tidal wave of the anthroparchy.

That bearly counted as a joke...

Its the valiant return of Charles! Is he here to discuss the negative representation of bears in Pillars of Eternity? How about demandings more Banjo-Kazooie?

We need more bearsploitation talk.

MarsAtlas:
Its the valiant return of Charles! Is he here to discuss the negative representation of bears in Pillars of Eternity? How about demandings more Banjo-Kazooie?

We need more bearsploitation talk.

What are you trying to imply? That a bear is incapable of doing anything without a bird?

That ending! A grizzly situation to be sure.

Please bring back Penny and Sharon, they were better than Charles.

Bad Player:
Please bring back Penny and Sharon, they were better than Charles.

But all Penny did was draw lewd art of Nathan Fillioooooh I see...

Yeah more Penny please.

Seriously, I liked the old characters. Sharon was awesome.

yay someting to do with bears, now I can post this...
BEARS

Don't call him teddy, that's all I can say.

Darn it I was hoping for a joke about controller settings.

tf2godz:
BEARS

What the-?

New favourite gif of all time, thx.

I never thought I would miss Charles until I saw this... And now I kinda miss the intern... kinda...

Other than that, there was something fishy about that bear joke... I just could put my paws on it...

Discrimination and prejudice against your species is a hard cross to bear.

The change in artstyle has done Charles quite a service I must say. Nigga's lookin' better than ever.

tf2godz:

BEARS

Here you go, bears AND PoE in one gif:)

Charles! Seriously, you guys should bring back the old characters more often.

Why do bears always entice the puns from people, without fail? Are they pun-crack or something? This sort of grizzly behaviour bearing down upon us in mountainous amounts, can really give a furry mammal paws for thought.
Oh the shames! I will do the honourable thing and see myself out.

I remember you tweeting out that you'd attempt to make a series of comics to make fun of Tumblr and I'm guessing this might be one of them. Still awaiting the one about Brits saying "cunt" though.

Stop bearsplaining me!

In other news, somehow GTA:O works mostly fine for me. Only the heists need the multiple invites, and it depends on the time of day how laggy it can be.

Stupid brown bears with their stealing food from campers, killing hikers, and then saying the rangers are profiling them for being brown bears. The black bears are a much more reasonable race of ursine gentlemen.

It seems that people are really polarized about this topic.

The teddy bears are going to go to picnic on this comic...

I'm sure you guys didn't really want to bring Charles back. You're just panda-ring to those filthy sjws who are always bitching about the lack of Bear diversity in gaming webcomics.

Unsubscribed. I came here for fun goofy comic shenanigans, not Polartics.

How can a bear live happily in a nation that is inherently anti-ursine? Just look at the US second amendment.

I hope this means we'll get to see some of the other old characters. Sharon and Scary Penny are always fun.

EyeReaper:
I'm sure you guys didn't really want to bring Charles back. You're just panda-ring to those filthy sjws who are always bitching about the lack of Bear diversity in gaming webcomics.

Unsubscribed. I came here for fun goofy comic shenanigans, not Polartics.

That grizzled pessimism isn't warranted, honey.

Well I feel stupid now. I thought Charles was just being super preachy about Erin even thinking about using the n-word at first but then I realized he was offended by the use of the word 'barely'.

At least you have friends, so you can forgo those almost-as-bad-as-singleplayer missions and blow up cops together, getting the experience without the risk of some nutjob shoving assault rifle rounds in your eyes.

Oh, climb down from your ivory tree, Charles. the first syllable of "barely" isn't spelled the same as "bear", so your issue has no paw to stand on.
But I've seen Erin's problem with my brother when he plays Heists on GTA:O in the PS3. Because he has no headset or keyboard for the controller to communicate with his teammates, all he can do is curse impotently at the screen when he sees them inevitably screw up.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here