Westerado Captures Everything Fun About Westerns

Westerado Captures Everything Fun About Westerns

In the inaugural Can't Stop Playing column, we look at Westerado Double Barreled from Adult Swim to find if it lives up to a good Western game.

Read Full Article

Fanghawk:
Quick, name three western video games! And no cheating with Google.

Without Google? Red Dead (Revolver or Redemption, your choice), Gun, Darkwatch, Freddy Pharkas: Frontier Pharmacist, Custer's Revenge, Mad Dog McCree, G.U.N.Smoke, Sunsetriders.

Conrad Zimmerman:

Fanghawk:

Without Google? Red Dead (Revolver or Redemption, your choice), Gun, Darkwatch, Freddy Pharkas: Frontier Pharmacist, Custer's Revenge, Mad Dog McCree, G.U.N.Smoke, Sunsetriders.

Gun was a blast, loved it to pieces.

How long did that take you?

The first four came instantly, the second four after another couple minutes of thought. I also ruled out Dashin' Desperadoes because, while it technically features cowboy themed content, I don't know that I can really call it a "western."

I've pretty much exhausted the things to do in the browser version. I may have to look into this.

Conrad Zimmerman:

Fanghawk:

Does red steel 2 for the wii count?

A techno-samurai-cowboy game, it's beautiful.
Shame that, by then, everybody had moved on from the wii.

Is it just me or is [AS] games the most consistent AA dev?

Saw the commercial on TV. Pretty impressed it has one. I think it'll do pretty well.

Remembering three off the top of my head was easy, Custer's Revenge, Red Dead, and Gun Smoke.

I misread the title as "Westboro" and I was like "oh god what did they do now".

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here