Good Bad Flicks: Exploring All the Boys Love Mandy Lane

Exploring All the Boys Love Mandy Lane

Exploring the cult horror All the Boys Love Mandy Lane.

Watch Video

Woohoo, I was looking forward to this today. Fantastique!

Your ID picture go along with your comment :)

How do I fast forward?

interesting. i think i saw the dvd in the store but didnt really bothered to get it since i kind of had enough of teen horror flicks. but sounds like its good after all. so maybe i give it a try.

Amazing new web series! Good job! I enjoyed this one because I too am a big fan of Melody Lane!

Test audiences, have they ever done something positive? Every time I hear about them it's always because of something negative they've done, like changing the ending of I am Legend from a great one to one which doesn't fit with the rest of the movie.

Man, these videos are great! I'm not really much of a horror fan, but am generally interested in film. Therefore, I let myself get spoiled on the plot, but it's still very interesting to hear about this kind of stuff. Anyway, I hope you create many more videos for The Escapist in the future.

Hdawger:
Amazing new web series! Good job! I enjoyed this one because I too am a big fan of Melody Lane!

Should check out his vids on youtube. He has been doing these for years. :-)

Mandy Lane is available on Netflix instant viewing now, BTW. I watched it yesterday. It's not exactly my favorite genre, but it does have a bit more going on under the skull than many superficially similar offerings.

It was ok, not great. Put it up there with the original Evil Dead and movies like that. Well done conceptually but clearly low budget and more of an idea than a finished product. I think the problem is you feel like you know the entire ending from the beginning and are very prepared for it.

I loved this movie! Thanks for recommending it.

Zontar:
Test audiences, have they ever done something positive? Every time I hear about them it's always because of something negative they've done, like changing the ending of I am Legend from a great one to one which doesn't fit with the rest of the movie.

I can't think of anything specific off-hand, but I know I've read/heard about some cases of something not resonating with test audiences that resulted in a change that's now considered iconic.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here