Pitch Perfect 2 - Aca-Sequel is Aca-Hilarious

Pitch Perfect 2 - Aca-Sequel is Aca-Hilarious

The Barden Bellas are back in Pitch Perfect 2. Does the film live up to its aca-predecessor?

Read Full Article

Marter:
[snips]

You might want to go back through and check your links. Only the first name goes to Wikipedia, the rest search the Escapist and fail.

Sweet! If this movie's still available when Magic Mike XXL comes out, I got myself a double feature on my hands...

Feminist conspiracy to make it so only women are allowed to sing without being embarrassed! BASSES OF THE WORLD UNITE. THE NEW WORLD ORDER SING SOPRANO. Destroying our youth through popular music rather then TRADITIONAL accapella pieces!

But in all seriousness ye the first one weren't bad and I'm sure the second one aren't bad either. I do like the review style you put out though straight up.

madwarper:

Marter:
[snips]

You might want to go back through and check your links. Only the first name goes to Wikipedia, the rest search the Escapist and fail.

They work. There just isn't a lot of content tagged with those names yet. The idea is that, eventually, all my reviews with those people will show up when you click them - there just aren't enough reviews yet for lots of the names to have more content. It'll work out really well eventually, though.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here