Game Theory: Snake is a Stoner (Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain)

Snake is a Stoner (Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain)

We're FINALLY taking on the Metal Gear Solid franchise...but not with a topic you'd expect. Throughout the series, Snake's cigarettes have had time-bending properties. And now, in the newest installment, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Venom Snake's e-Cigar makes time SPEED UP. But how? Well according to the item's description, there's a medicinal herb in there... So what IS Snake's drug of choice? Let's find out...

Watch Video

"slightly racist middle-eastern music aside"
uh... what?

But no comparison to the effect of the tobacco that was in Solid Snakes Cigs and Naked Snake's Cigars?

CrossGuard:
uh... what?

Don't you know? Culture = Racism, it is common knowledge for sure.

Honestly though, especially when it is in regards to music, it really bothers me when someone calls things "racist" when they sound or look like it is just supposed to. For example when a melody typically associated with the japanese culture played as a theme for a japanese character in a game, someone stated "wow thats racist". NO IT'S NOT. IT IS BLOODY CULTURE.

The melody I refer to by the way, I shamefully do not know the true name of, but you can find it by searching for "sakura" in the Total War Shogun 2 OST on youtube.

I don't get game theory. Hideo didn't mean Snake was a stoner. You know that mate. We all know snake isn't smoking weed. If game theory knew the affects of weed, he would know Snake isn't high.

just no

Snake smokes ciggies because his mum wasn't about and he is a clone.

They're just cigarettes. Deadly Premonition's heavies? Cigarettes.

Who the fuck is Jontron?

Seraj33:

CrossGuard:
uh... what?

Don't you know? Culture = Racism, it is common knowledge for sure.

Honestly though, especially when it is in regards to music, it really bothers me when someone calls things "racist" when they sound or look like it is just supposed to. For example when a melody typically associated with the japanese culture played as a theme for a japanese character in a game, someone stated "wow thats racist". NO IT'S NOT. IT IS BLOODY CULTURE.

The melody I refer to by the way, I shamefully do not know the true name of, but you can find it by searching for "sakura" in the Total War Shogun 2 OST on youtube.

Yeah, having a ghetto speaking person of color is also racist, duh. It's not like they're creating something from experience, no they think lesser of those people because that is how they act..... I mean it has to be right?

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.