The Fallout 4 Wait Begins

The Fallout 4 Wait Begins

The wait for Fallout 4 begins ...

Read Full Article

Patience is a virtue, tovarisch. It seems like only yesterday...well, last week, maybe.

I can wait till christmas. I thought they would unveil it at both 2013 and 2014 E3. They didnt. Atleast now it will soon be released and i now have a reason to buy a new console. :-)

I guess the writer took Yahtzee's advice from the Zero Punctuation webcomic episode before he started writing this strip: "Apply video game logic to the real world for comic effect."

. . . I can't tell where this one is taking place. I want to guess Pennsylvania due to the Revolutionary War statue we saw. Any other guesses?

Steve Waltz:
I guess the writer took Yahtzee's advice from the Zero Punctuation webcomic episode before he started writing this strip: "Apply video game logic to the real world for comic effect."

And it was funny! Personally, I prefer my PipBoy set to green. Classic.

Willinium:
. . . I can't tell where this one is taking place. I want to guess Pennsylvania due to the Revolutionary War statue we saw. Any other guesses?

It's Boston. The trailer features shots of the Massachusetts State House and the Paul Revere statue.

I really hope this gets a Christmas release. Nothing like sitting by the fire, with the Christmas tree lights blinking, bashing Feral Ghoul heads in with a baseball bat.

OhNoYouDidnt:

Willinium:

It's Boston. The trailer features shots of the Massachusetts State House and the Paul Revere statue.

Hm. I thought the area looked familiar but I was uncertain. Thanks for clarifying!

Dalek Caan:
I really hope this gets a Christmas release. Nothing like sitting by the fire, with the Christmas tree lights blinking, bashing Feral Ghoul heads in with a baseball bat.

That's how I got introduced to fallout 3.

Darth_Payn:

Steve Waltz:

And it was funny! Personally, I prefer my PipBoy set to green. Classic.

Yup. They could make a fortune on cafepress T-shirts with this one.

God I can't wait for this game. Have not been so hyped for a game since Diablo III......please, please.....don't let this dissapoint me as well!!

I am not excited for this games release per se. I am excited to see what Day 1 glitches break or otherwise render the game unplayable. I liked the stories of Fallout 3 and 4 (New Vegas is the 4th game deal with it). The game engine really ruined my enjoyment such as it was.

Captcha: that will not work

008Zulu:
I am not excited for this games release per se. I am excited to see what Day 1 glitches break or otherwise render the game unplayable.

Same here, to be frank. Bethesda and gaming don't go hand in hand al too well untill a dozen patches are coming through, and even then it is still a gamble.

OT:
Good one, had me in stitches.

But when you wait, other players spawn and take all the stock! D:

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook