These 5 Movies Teach Lessons of Manliness That Make Guys Cry

These 5 Movies Teach Lessons of Manliness That Make Guys Cry

Movies that drip testosterone don't necessarily teach us anything. That's ok, not all movies have to have deep meanings. Sometimes you just want to see spaceships explode or biceps beat up the bad guys.

Read Full Article

Man. Now I need to dig out my old DVD of 40 Year Old Virgin. That really was a great movie and it's been far too long since I saw it.

Interesting list this week guys. Thanks! :)

"These 5 Movies Teach Lessons of Manliness That Make Guys Cry" Stupid title. The advice or lessons learned aren't exclusive to males and that's also how they are written in the article. Can't tell if this is supposed to be a jab at an internet phenomenon or the author really thought this to be a good title...

hazydawn:
"These 5 Movies Teach Lessons of Manliness That Make Guys Cry" Stupid title. The advice or lessons learned aren't exclusive to males and that's also how they are written in the article. Can't tell if this is supposed to be a jab at an internet phenomenon or the author really thought this to be a good title...

I as the author named it differently, then it gets passed through a few editors and got tweaked. Looks like there might have been too many cooks in the kitchen, if you know what I mean.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here