#031 Torture

Pages 1 2 NEXT

#031 Torture

No more pamphlets.

Read Full Article

Kumbaya my lord! KUMBAAAAYYYAAAAA!!!!

I don't get these aliens...

Those aliens are just the worst. I mean, fine, go ahead and spread the word about our Lord Alien Jesus and be obnoxious about it.

But Creed?

They've gone too far.

El Mariachi has an alien counterpart? But, he's just a legend...

What song is that supposed to be? It feels like I should recognize it, but my memory is pretty good at burying traumatic experiences.

Edit: oh, answered by the past with the above post! Excellent work there, forces beyond my control.

Damn. Them aliens sure know how to torture POWs. Rad better save her soon.

Reminds me when I was young and dragged to church by the family. Two hours of that dreadful music, only to be given two more hours of sermon. Gives me the hibby jibbies just remembering that.

What the hell game is she playing? Or did she play the first 5 minutes of Not Halo, take some pills, and then lay down and go full delusional? I'm confused about the world building.

At first, I thought these Aliens were going to be the "Kill all Non-Believers, or Torture them till they believe!" type of Religious Fanatics. Turns out, they're the "Hey, let's live and let live, sing Christian Rock, and only kill in self-defense" type of Religious Fanatics...

... Why are the Humans at with these Aliens again? Are they Super Anti-Theists?

Creed? You sick, sick bastards. That you could even come up with torment of this magnitude...

Hurry up, Rad! Hurry up!

You monsters! This must be the most offensive strip you ever did! Poor girl doesnt deserve that XD

Oh God that's fucking torture. Absolute torture. I know because I had a radio in my car that was a broken tapedeck and only picked up one station. I used to have to drive long distances for work, and this was when Creed was all over the radio. I would be forced to either listen to Creed or shut the thing off completely and drive myself mad with hour long conversations with no one. Yeah... no cellphones, no Pandora, no mp3's, just me and the shittiest radio playlist of the late 90s. Fuck I'm glad Creed is done with, they were my generation's Nickelback only worse. Seriously, try to sit through any of their songs and tell me its not worse than being subjected to Nickelback.

These aliens have no respect for the Geneva Convention. I went last year, the cosplay was amazing.

They're the worst aren't they. I had a pair of creed come to my door some time ago and for the past six years they haven't left me alone.

I keep expecting to see a guy named Constable Visit The Unholy With Explanative Pamphlets to show up at some point in this bit.

Creed? Creed! Oh, I was okay with the aliens passing out there pamphlets...But not anymore, they have gone to far! These aliens must be destroyed!

Those bastards! They keep stealing Erin's nose. If this fails, will they force her to listen to Nickleback?

I only just noticed the pamphlets say Alien Jesus...why do they call their messiah ALIEN Jesus?

I guess my theory about her joining the aliens was wrong... horribly wrong!
This is madness I tell you!

That's fucked up right there ... I mean you just don't do that to a person...

This is an outrage. The use of Creed in wartime has been banned in all civilised galaxies for years, even the Vogons call its use a cruel and unusual punishment. Such disregard for galaxtic law should be meet with a swift and decisive retaliation.

It's like Woodstock without the drugs or the humans! DEAR LORD

I was on teh phone with my mom. I had to bite back a scream when i read the punchline.

Creed and pamhplets? Yeesh! I think this comic should have come with a trigger warning.

In the famous words of Colonel Walter Kurtz: "The horror...the horror..."

You may think that Creed are horrifically bad. However, compared to this, they are musical geniuses. It wouldn't fit the punchline because it isn't religious, but I feel I have to share this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qovk67yMiFI

[ "Erin" on the ocean ]

[ "Erin" and "The Chosen" at "Planet X" ]

[ "Gunny" his face black, his eyes red ]

[ "Erin" and "Rad" on the ocean ].

No. NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This is cruel and unusual punishment.

With arms wide open...

Under the sunlight....

Renegade-pizza:
I only just noticed the pamphlets say Alien Jesus...why do they call their messiah ALIEN Jesus?

I guess because Alien Prophet Of Truth was already taken.

I'm not sure how I should feel about the torture.... I remember having to listen to Northern Lights when growing up.... So I've heard worse than Creed.

Oh shit... This ain't torture... THIS IS A JAM SESSION!

Fuck! I forgot my DK drum set!

That is so horrendous, I wouldn't wish it upon Gunny.

Mr.Mattress:
At first, I thought these Aliens were going to be the "Kill all Non-Believers, or Torture them till they believe!" type of Religious Fanatics. Turns out, they're the "Hey, let's live and let live, sing Christian Rock, and only kill in self-defense" type of Religious Fanatics...

... Why are the Humans at with these Aliens again? Are they Super Anti-Theists?

Underneath the helmet, it's just Christopher Hitchens.

I don't completely hate Creed. *hides in a corner*

Edit: incidentally, there are worse bands then Creed. Like every other Christian band in existance.

No. No! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! You maniacs! Damn you! Damn you all to Hell!

rbstewart7263:
With arms wide open...

Under the sunlight....

Welcome to this place

I'll show you everything...

Yeah, they were a bit overplayed back in the day, but the other day at work "My Own Prison" came on and I was like eh, it's alright. Remember being a bit surprised when I realized they were a "Christian" band

A fate truly worse than death.

Eh, Creed is not that bad (at least their first couple of albums), I'd use Nickelback as a better torture device ;)

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.