Man At Arms: Reforged: Soul Reaver Sword (Legacy of Kain)

Soul Reaver Sword (Legacy of Kain)

This week, we're forging a big fan request - the wicked Soul Reaver Sword from Legacy of Kain!

Watch Video

"Soul Reaver, Kain's ancient blade. Older than any of us and a thousand times more deadly. The legends said that the blade was possessed and thrived upon the souls of its victims. For all our bravado, we knew what it meant when Kain raised the blade in anger. It meant you were dead"

I can quote Legacy of Kain all day long. Kudos for making this two-handed death dealer worthy of Lord Kain himself!

That was so awesome to behold. It also made me want to play through the whole LoK saga again.

I just have to get one thing out of the way: It's not a vampire-slaying sword. It was originally forged by vampires as the Blood Reaver, which consumed its target's blood, and used some of it to nourish its wielder. Even after it fused with Raziel's soul, it was useful against any opponent, vampire or otherwise, other than Raziel himself.

Words cannot express how much I fucking need that.

That was some skillful metalworking there. An excellent final product as well, even if the sword itself is a bit absurd to see. Still, loved the game series and totally want that blade.

Is this SFW?! It doesn't feel SFW...

So hot.

RealRT:
"Soul Reaver, Kain's ancient blade. Older than any of us and a thousand times more deadly. The legends said that the blade was possessed and thrived upon the souls of its victims. For all our bravado, we knew what it meant when Kain raised the blade in anger. It meant you were dead"

I can quote Legacy of Kain all day long. Kudos for making this two-handed death dealer worthy of Lord Kain himself!

The fact alone that I read that in Raziel's voice really reminded me how much I need to replay those games... :(

Thing is, they forgot to entrap the soul of a vampire in the blade, so it's technically the Blood Reaver. :P

Seriously though, that's fucking awesome. Vae Victis, Woe to the Conquered!

This makes me very happy. Very very happy.

Legacy of Kain. One of the all time greats...how the fuck they managed to come up with Nosgoth (the damn dota bs) is beyond me.

That is one great looking sword. Nom.

Mahorfeus:

RealRT:

The fact alone that I read that in Raziel's voice really reminded me how much I need to replay those games... :(

Yes. Yes. A thousand times yes!

"An eternity passed; my torment receded, bringing me back from the precipice of madness. The descent had destroyed me...and yet, I lived."

Just thinking about it sends chills down my spine, and I didn't even start playing the games until after 2011. The voice work is THAT good.

Oohhhhh good gravy this was awesome. I must say I LOVE Legacy Of Kain and so this was extra awesome... But I'm not sure you are going to find any blood in watermelons or bottles of fizzy pop to feed the ravenous blade with.

That was probably one of the most impressive builds I've seen the reforged guys do; it actually felt like a privilege to see that. It was also nice that the tail of the video was trimmed off so it doesn't ask us to like and subscribe: that was bugging me about earlier posts.

Oh yeah, cool sword for a cool game etc etc...

tzimize:
Legacy of Kain. One of the all time greats...how the fuck they managed to come up with Nosgoth (the damn dota bs) is beyond me.

That is one great looking sword. Nom.

It's nothing like DOTA.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or