Gameception: Five Great Games Within the Game

Gameception: Five Great Games Within the Game

What are the best games within the game, and what makes them great?

Read Full Article

Personal favourite, this one:

Because goddamn that shit is funky, from the music to those delightfully trippy visuals.

Cowabungaa:
Personal favourite, this one:

Because goddamn that shit is funky, from the music to those delightfully trippy visuals.

This. It impossible to funk as hard as Rayman 3 international travel did.

Really? The best you could think of were blackjack, fishing and Pipe Mania?

And if I remember correctly, you can play Maniac Mansion on a computer inside a room in Day Of The Tentacle.
At least, I think I remember Tim Shafer saying that somewhere.

Tip: Freezing the mechanism you're trying to hack will make the process infinitely easier. Use can use Ice, Winter Blast, or even Old Man Winter plasmids to do the trick.

Think this is funny, huh, Mr. Wise Guy? It's spelled "Youse", ya palooka! Or "You" if you want ta be all proper and that.

Triple Triad from Final Fantasy VIII is not on this list. I is most disappoint :(

Blitzball from Final Fantasy X deserves to be on the list, it was a really fully fleshed out game in an already great game.

How weird that the Pipe Dream mini-game from Bioshock was mentioned. I thought it wasn't seen as a good choice for that game. Oh, well. I enjoyed the Pok├ęstar Studios mini-games in Pokemon Black and White 2. I think it's an interesting change from the normal battles.

I enjoyed the Spider Tank game in Watchdogs, it was pretty decent for what it was.

I actually really liked the card game in "RAGE" (though I can't remember what it's called). Whenever I found new cards out in the Wasteland, I looked forward to seeing what they did.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here