In the Future, We Will All Be Wearing Cowls

Read Full Article

Anyone who doesn't respond to the approaching future by getting a cyberarm and hacking the planet is not someone I want to associate with.

I am totally okay with this batfuture.

It's the future nerds deserve, but not the one they need right now.

Meh... Cowls are too mainstream for my taste... That's why I'll be using a bucket like my favorite superhero Bucketman...
Now, no one would know my secret identity...

I will assume they are speaking in the Bat-Bale voice to confuse anyone listening through any microphones. And now I'm more suspicious of the camera above my laptop's screen.

Thunderous Cacophony:
Anyone who doesn't respond to the approaching future by getting a cyberarm and hacking the planet is not someone I want to associate with.

I didn't ask for this. Why only one arm? Let's get two, with pop-out swords and the ability to punch holes in walls!

Isn't it curious that everyone here has already a second identity with a fictitious name and a recognizable symbol?

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only brooding.

As long as I can make up my own super identity I'm cool with this.
Batman's a bit too douchey for me.

Holy Text Wall, Batman!

Thunderous Cacophony:

Adam? Adam Jensen? Is that you?

To be honest I am totally on-board with the idea that body augmentation and bat-cowels don't have to be mutually exclusive, in fact I think they might compliment each other quite nicely.

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.