Take My Money: Check Out This Ant-Man Stuff, Large & Small

Check Out This Ant-Man Stuff, Large & Small

Don't worry about calling the Avengers, Ant-Man is capable of tackling any small problem. Also, next week Take My Money is moving to Wednesday!

Watch Video

I wonder how much it would cost for an Ant Man inspired good movie...
BOOSH!

Capcha: Scott Free - this guy gets it.

Silentpony:
I wonder how much it would cost for an Ant Man inspired good movie...
BOOSH!

Capcha: Scott Free - this guy gets it.

Haha is it that bad? I haven't seen it yet!

TrishaHershberger:

Silentpony:
SNIP

Haha is it that bad? I haven't seen it yet!

You know what, I exaggerate. It really isn't all that bad. Its no Avengers or Guardians of the Galaxy, but its better than Iron Man 3 and arguably Captain America.
Its worth seeing for 3 scenes: the middle 2nd act scene that involves the Avengers, and the two credit scenes. Those are great Universe building scenes and were the best of the movie. The rest is a real take it/leave it deal. If you like awkward jokes, racial stereotypes and rather trope-tastic characters, then you'll do fine.
If you're looking for the next best thing since Fury Road, I'd suggest you look elsewhere.

What's up with all the wobleheads?
This time the favorite item om Guffe was actually "the next level" artwork, second was the beltbuckle.
I wonder if the next level item comes with a "no animals were hurt during the creation of this artwork" label...

Guffe:

I wonder if the next level item comes with a "no animals were hurt during the creation of this artwork" label...

Nope, I'm pretty sure it's pure ant genocide.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here