Game Theory: Five Nights At Freddy's Mysteries Solved Part 2

Five Nights At Freddy's Mysteries Solved Part 2

Game Theory dives into the ENTIRE Five Nights at Freddy's trilogy to answer EVERY major question from these games.

Watch Video

No, it can't be Phone Guy inside Springtrap, it's impossible. In FNAF 3 you can hear Phone Guy on night 4 say that the employees are no longer allowed to wear the animatronic suits because of an incident at a sister location where the springlocks had failed. He also goes on to say "... the classic suits are being retired to an appropriate location, while being looked at by our technician."

Then during night 5 he talks about the safe room and how it's not supposed to be used as a break room and that it's not allowed to bring customers there. He also says "Management has also been made aware that the spring Bonnie animatronic has been noticeably moved. We would like to remind employees that this costume is not safe to wear under any circumstances."

Finally, night 6, Phone Guy says that the safe rooms are being sealed at most locations, including the one where the player works at and that work crews will be there that very day to build a wall over the old door base. He also notes that nothing will be taken out of the room before they seal it and that the employees are not allowed to talk about the room to family, friends, or insurance representatives.

This is what I gather from this information: the suits were going to be looked at by a technician, someone who knows how the suits work. My guess is that this is the killer and also the same guy that picks apart Foxy, Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica before hiding in Springtrap only to be crushed. This is also when the suit is moved as Phone Guy mentions during night 5, proving that he's not the one inside Springtrap. Then during night 6 he says that the rooms will be sealed off, probably because they found the technician inside the suit. And the company is notoriously cheap and wouldn't want to deal with a lawsuit, so they simply seal the room and leave Springtrap in there so they don't have to deal with it.

Naturally I may be wrong, but this is how the pieces fit together for me.

I think that there might of been two purple guys. In part one of this video at 10:51, we see that the law enforcement got the murderer. We also saw that the purple guy has two forms. One form has a badge while the other has neither. So my guess is that one purple guy got arrested while the other got killed in the classic Bonnie suit.

MatthewPatrick13:
Five Nights At Freddy's Mysteries Solved Part 2

Game Theory dives into the ENTIRE Five Nights at Freddy's trilogy to answer EVERY major question from these games.

Watch Video

And on the day you rerelease this for the escapist...

Five Nights at Freddies Four comes out.

He kNOWS mr. Pat. He knows.

Can anyone explain how the spring lock suits work and how they'd crush somebody? I haven't played the games (TBH, it sounds like they're more interesting to read about than actually play), and when I try to look up "spring locks" and "spring lock suits" and all I'm getting are pictures of tiny handles and... Springtrap.

I'm also wondering why purple guy chose to hide in the Golden Bonnie suit if that was the costume he lured the children to their deaths in.

Ima Lemming:
Can anyone explain how the spring lock suits work and how they'd crush somebody? I haven't played the games (TBH, it sounds like they're more interesting to read about than actually play), and when I try to look up "spring locks" and "spring lock suits" and all I'm getting are pictures of tiny handles and... Springtrap.

I'm also wondering why purple guy chose to hide in the Golden Bonnie suit if that was the costume he lured the children to their deaths in.

A spring lock is a mechanical design where you have a spring that's wound up under pressure and then locked in place using some sort of mechanism.

Presumably the suits, when not in use, have the springs in the 'out' position to help support the endoskeleton so it doesn't look like the animatronic is deflated.

A spring lock would allow you to 'wind' those locks into a tight coil and then 'lock' them in place, allowing the endoskeleton to be removed and a human being to enter the suit.

This BTW would never pass a real life safety compliance check.

Because the problem is that a spring kept under pressure has a tendency to want to RELEASE that pressure. The lock prevents it from doing so, but the failure of a lock would mean the spring would unwind all at once.

So the inside of the suit is filled with tiny little plates to give the endoskeleton support. When a human climbs into the suit the springs are wound up and 'locked' by a mechanism or series of mechanisms on each spring. If those mechanisms fail, the 'locks' release the tiny metal plates spring forward under pressure.

Bentusi16:

Ima Lemming:

A spring lock is a mechanical design where you have a spring that's wound up under pressure and then locked in place using some sort of mechanism.

Presumably the suits, when not in use, have the springs in the 'out' position to help support the endoskeleton so it doesn't look like the animatronic is deflated.

A spring lock would allow you to 'wind' those locks into a tight coil and then 'lock' them in place, allowing the endoskeleton to be removed and a human being to enter the suit.

This BTW would never pass a real life safety compliance check.

Because the problem is that a spring kept under pressure has a tendency to want to RELEASE that pressure. The lock prevents it from doing so, but the failure of a lock would mean the spring would unwind all at once.

So the inside of the suit is filled with tiny little plates to give the endoskeleton support. When a human climbs into the suit the springs are wound up and 'locked' by a mechanism or series of mechanisms on each spring. If those mechanisms fail, the 'locks' release the tiny metal plates spring forward under pressure.

Thanks. I was picturing some way the suit stays closed failing, like if you don't open them properly a spring releasing its tension would send something flying that could pierce somebody, or a spring inside the suit popping out of place, but that's just... oh my.

Ya know according to cawthon, even our beloved MattPat hasn't quite gotten it 100% accurate, but close enough. But given since its been a bit since 4 has come out, Im curious if this thought hasn't crossed the minds of any, that 4 is actually us finally seeing the bite of 87, so this kid is actually, possibly......someone looking to get revenge on the restaurant.....ladies and gents, I present, the one that stuffed the children into the animatronics during the events leading up to FNAF 1! Tell me what ya folks think

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.