Judging By The Cover: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - 5 Easy Steps To Sexy Adventure

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - 5 Easy Steps To Sexy Adventure

Gaze on in slack-jawed amazement as we decipher why that one sword is so angry at that other sword.

Watch Video

Actually that I I I in the title is not supposed to be claw marks, but a stylized (wooden it seems... Slavic in aesthetic I guess) version of Eredin's helmet. Hence the eye-holes. And why it looks a bit like a crown.

I do really love this series though.

What a great series, hope Yahtzee keeps finding ludicrous covers to judge.

I COK
yeah, I'm bad, but I loled :P

After over 100h in this game I can say: I don't care about the cover! ;)

This is by far the silliest one yet.

That Monty Python reference is pure gold.

This series is far, far better than it should be.

THEIR tagline is: "Incontinentia; it grows on you (or at least seaps in eventually)".

Thanks mate, another great one! :D

I want to read tales of Geralt(?) and his love triangle with sex sword and violence sword...

Other than that, everyone knows that the fifth and/or last step on a list is always the one that brings all the other steps together, hence why it's the one that doesn't sound like something that fits with the other steps...

I loved the funny voices of the swords and the wolf pendant, especially one of the snake heads being muffled by a pillow.

I don't want to know what kind of sex shop sell sex swords.

ShenCS:

I agree. Why is this so good to watch?? Can we place Yahtzee in front of various...things, anything will do, and record his musings? Alas, reality is a badda bitch.

canadamus_prime:
I don't want to know what kind of sex shop sell sex swords.

You're right. I am more interested in finding out where and how they are manufactured

Aptspire:
What a great series, hope Yahtzee keeps finding ludicrous covers to judge.

Or just a plain non-ludicrous cover, and judges them silly.

Xsjadoblayde:

ShenCS:

I agree. Why is this so good to watch?? Can we place Yahtzee in front of various...things, anything will do, and record his musings? Alas, reality is a badda bitch.

That's kiiiiinda what his 'Let's Drown Out' series on youtube is, except replace 'things' with 'games'.

The story of the three screenshots at the end was brilliant. This series is amazing. Much better than i expected then to be!

ShenCS:

I know, right? I keep being surprised that I enjoy each additional episode. But I do. Yahtzee you clever bastard, you...

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here