Judging By The Cover: Mad Max

Mad Max

And the legendary crab car of the wasteland.

Watch Video

Always good to hear Yahtzee try to rap

What is it with belt accesorizing and videogame covers lately?

Nico4:

TRY?!
That was straight out of Brisbane, son!

The back cover reminded me of this

Bravo as usual!!!
I was yelling: Bunny ears, DO notice the Bunny ears. And you didn't miss them. Just mistake them :P

Thanks Yahtzee, you truly are a Herculean exemplar!

Kenjitsuka:
I was yelling: Bunny ears, DO notice the Bunny ears.

Haha! Me too. Can't believe the designers didn't notice it.

The thing around his leg is a leg brace, not just belts. He'd had it a while now. He has it in Fury Road.

The rejected friends of Thomas the Tank Engine joke made me die a little bit inside...

Silentpony:

Nico4:

TRY?!
That was straight out of Brisbane, son!

He had me laughing at that bit, and surprised he could drop such dope rhymes. All that poetry writing's paid off!

I think he was trying to do his best Lord Humungous impression when he was yelling out the BOLD PRINT.

Awan:
The thing around his leg is a leg brace, not just belts. He'd had it a while now. He has it in Fury Road.

He got it after getting kneecapped in the FIRST Mad Max

My only question is "Why does the Pursuit Special have spikes? WHY DID THEY RUIN THE PURSUIT SPECIAL WITH SPIKES?"

I don't think you used your best take for your opening there Yahtzee. You didn't sound all that into it.

canadamus_prime:
I don't think you used your best take for your opening there Yahtzee. You didn't sound all that into it.

I noticed that. He sounded...I dunno, hungover or like he just finished jacking off and was still a little out of it.

The car should have been red, red ones go faster.

damn, this cracked me up. especially the rap part. max must have one damn powerful shotgun to blow up the bridge like that.

Scow2:
My only question is "Why does the Pursuit Special have spikes? WHY DID THEY RUIN THE PURSUIT SPECIAL WITH SPIKES?"

It's not the Pursuit Special, just like in Fury Road, the game opens with him being separated from his car. You spend the game building the "Magnum Opus". One of the upgrades you can get for it is spikes to deter boarders.

As a longtime fan of Yahtzee, I am confident in saying that rap is the best thing he's ever done ever.

Is it wrong, that I smiled when he told us about this sad school bus...!?

Nico4:

It was both cringworthy and hilarious at once. A true work of art.

canadamus_prime:

He said on Let's Drown Out on Youtube that he likes to do a slightly drunk voice inflection for this series. I thought it sounded perfect for that.

And good lord, that rapping part was devastating. I think I cracked a rib from laughing so hard.

Gabe is quite the HipHop critic... can't wait to hear his opinion on Yahtzee's .... fresh ....beaa**KMMPPHHHGGGKKT* ahahaha bugger

Hey now, it actually reduces fatality rate by up to 25% of you always have your headligths on http://www.headlightson247.com/stats.htm http://www.dot.state.mn.us/research/TRS/2011/TRS1009.pdf and considering how all the cars don't otherwise focus on safety they have to do something about it.

Great.

I will never be able to unsee that cartoon snake now.
Avalanche might aswell just embrace it.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here