When Jungle Book Becomes a Horror Film

Read Full Article

Oh you think that's bad. Try The Animals of Farthing woods. Or Plague DOgs.

MonsterCrit:

I remember The Animals of Farthing woods cartoon that was great wouldn't say it's anywhere close to the Watership down animated film though in terms of nightmare fuel.

P-89 Scorpion:

MonsterCrit:

I remember The Animals of Farthing woods cartoon that was great wouldn't say it's anywhere close to the Watership down animated film though in terms of nightmare fuel.

Oh not as great or as disturbing but teh cartoon was still soul-crushing.. remember Mr. and Mrs Hedgehog

MonsterCrit:

P-89 Scorpion:

MonsterCrit:

Oh not as great or as disturbing but teh cartoon was still soul-crushing.. remember Mr. and Mrs Hedgehog

Hard to get emotional about that there wasn't a day where I used to live that you didn't see a squished hedgehog they where really common, where I live now it's badgers and they eat hedgehogs so I haven't seen one alive or dead in years just badgers.

Oh, Watership Down... I still can't bring myself to watch it again...

I would watch that.The cartoon was great.

Nice concept, but still wwaaayyyy too wordy. That last panel would have worked perfectly without any of the text in it's bottom half. You guys have some great jokes, but you over-explain them.

Or (if we're going for something even more obscure) how about Felidae? Guts, gore, and sex, all in an animated film featuring cats.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here