Good Bad Flicks: Exploring The Craft

Exploring The Craft

Exploring the making of The Craft.

Watch Video

Shame these videos load tortuously slowly; this is such a fascinating and highly enjoyable series. Thanks!

Barbas:
Shame these videos load tortuously slowly; this is such a fascinating and highly enjoyable series. Thanks!

Thank you! I've been using Chrome and haven't had any issues.

i use

Barbas:

i use firefox and have no issues either. but i cant pause or change in to full screen. for a long time now i might ad. with all the videos on this site.

@video
a movie i havent seen for so long, i barely remember it. think i have to get it when i see it in stores and its well priced.

hehehehehe Fairuza Balk. I mean wow.

Movie wasn't bad. Fairuza really grabbed my attention back then. Such a striking appearance!

Great video on the movie!

I bet the remake will be toned down to meet a PG13 rating.

CecilT:

Barbas:

Thank you! I've been using Chrome and haven't had any issues.

Metalrocks:
i use

Barbas:

i use firefox and have no issues either. but i cant pause or change in to full screen. for a long time now i might ad. with all the videos on this site.

@video
a movie i havent seen for so long, i barely remember it. think i have to get it when i see it in stores and its well priced.

At the advice of a member of the Tech Team, I disabled Flash and it appears to have fixed the problem for me.

What happened with The Nest?

shteev:
What happened with The Nest?

The cockroaches they used for the film actually got out of control and couldn't be properly exterminated. They bred and infested the places they were brought to.

There's a The Nest episode of GoodBadFlicks from a few weeks ago.

Rebel_Raven:

Movie wasn't bad. Fairuza really grabbed my attention back then. Such a striking appearance!

At the time when this movie came out, I went to go see it in theatres with my then fiancé and some friends. My fiancé at the time was Fairuza Balk's mirror image. It was a little eerie seeing an almost identical person next to me as the person on the screen.

It was essentially foreshadowing since that same girl also tried to kill me at the tail end of our relationship and found herself locked up in an institution temporarily. I still have the scars on my arm from where she cut me.

Nailzzz:

Rebel_Raven:

At the time when this movie came out, I went to go see it in theatres with my then fiancé and some friends. My fiancé at the time was Fairuza Balk's mirror image. It was a little eerie seeing an almost identical person next to me as the person on the screen.

It was essentially foreshadowing since that same girl also tried to kill me at the tail end of our relationship and found herself locked up in an institution temporarily. I still have the scars on my arm from where she cut me.

Sorry to hear it went south like that. Interesting story, though. Tragic, but interesting.

Hopefully you're both in a better place in life now.

Rebel_Raven:

Nailzzz:

Rebel_Raven:

Sorry to hear it went south like that. Interesting story, though. Tragic, but interesting.

Hopefully you're both in a better place in life now.

I lost track of her a few months later. No idea how things went for her. Personally, I'm doing a lot better. Have a new fiancé now. She's also goth, hot, makes more money than me, likes to game, and best of all doesn't try to kill me. I can't complain.

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.