Man At Arms: Reforged: Excalibur (Fate/Stay Night & Unlimited Blade Works)

Excalibur (Fate/Stay Night & Unlimited Blade Works)

Every other Monday, our team of blacksmiths and craftsman build some of your favorite weapons, and some weapons that you've never seen before. Watch as Excalibur comes to life straight out of Fate/Stay Night!

Watch Video

Been awhile since they made a sword from something I like.

End result?

'I want one'

Is there a cooler bunch of people than these blacksmiths? I don't even watch anime and I get excited every time they make something.

Adam Jensen:
Is there a cooler bunch of people than these blacksmiths? I don't even watch anime and I get excited every time they make something.

The original Man at Arms folks?

OT: Sweet! The holy sword Excalibur! Sing it with me!

EXCALIBUR! EXCALIBUR! From the United Kin-

what do you mean it's not that Excalibur?

EEEEEEEEEEEWWW, Fate/Stay Night!!!!!!! GROOOOOOOSSSSSS.....

But that does look like a pretty sweet sword.

Anyone know how to get a hold of these people? I emailed them two weeks ago concerning pricing on a type of shield their website didn't display and no one has gotten back to me.

soren7550:

Adam Jensen:

I thought that they're basically the same company.

Adam Jensen:

soren7550:

Adam Jensen:

I thought that they're basically the same company.

The channel that the videos are on, yes. The blacksmiths, no, they're two separate entities.

I love when they do something that ends up being a passion project or has some element that requires one of their specialized skills.

I kind of wish I had a forge.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here