Fallout Quiz

Fallout Quiz

With the release of Fallout 4 looming, find out if you know your Fallout.

Take the quiz!

considering i've only played part of one of the fallout games (fallout 3 which i played for a short time before it crashed my console and i returned the game to my cousin cause it was glitch garbage fest) and don't like the fallout series much or know much about it. getting 60% by guessing all the answers is pretty good i think

Meh. I gave up after the 2nd question since they were about 3 and new vegas. Fallout 1, 2 & Tactics are the only good ones. I hope bethesda has mercy and lets someone make a proper fallout game some day instead of trampling all over my favourite franchise again and again while being praised for it.

Caramel Frappe:

Matey:
Meh. I gave up after the 2nd question since they were about 3 and new vegas. Fallout 1, 2 & Tactics are the only good ones.

Surprised you gave up already ... most of the questions in this Quiz revolve around Fallout 1, 2, and so on. Nearly all the Fallout games are tied with the Quiz I made, so maybe give it another chance (only if you feel like it).

I tried again and got farther but then I got to the one about ghouls and it reminded me of how bethesda ruined ghouls and I got sad and closed it :(

Matey:
Stuff

You must be fun to have at parties.

Trunipbob:

Matey:
Stuff

You must be fun to have at parties.

Yeah I really should just keep my bitterness to myself since so many others love what Bethesda has done with fallout and I usually do, but as a big fan of the old games I just really hate the direction they have gone.

9 out of 10. how maddening, I thought I got them all right, so I sincerely have no idea which one I missed. XD

fun quiz. it covered the bases of the old and new pretty well.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here