Broforce Review - FREEEEDOOOMMM!!

Broforce Review - FREEEEDOOOMMM!!

Broforce is a silly, but sincere love letter to iconic action movies, refined to perfection with rich environments and wonderfully-crafted enemies.

Read Full Article

Huh? I got the beta (The Brototype!) like... over a year ago. May 21st 2014 to be exact! That sure took forever then :O

Well anyway, even back then it was *great fun*, so be sure to grab it! :D

So glad to hae gotten this one way back when it first came out. May hold the new record for game I've completed the most times.

Kenjitsuka:
Huh? I got the beta (The Brototype!) like... over a year ago. May 21st 2014 to be exact! That sure took forever then :O

Yea, I was a bit confused too. That game is over a year old at this point and everyone who was interested played it and is done by now.

So is there anything new in the game now that it's officially released or is it the same levels I played a couple of months ago?

MetalDooley:
So is there anything new in the game now that it's officially released or is it the same levels I played a couple of months ago?

New content. Specifically, the Hell campaign where Satan is the end boss.

Fanghawk:

MetalDooley:

New content. Specifically, the Hell campaign where Satan is the end boss.

Sweet.Time to get my Bro on!!To Steam......

schmulki:

Kenjitsuka:

Yea, I was a bit confused too. That game is over a year old at this point and everyone who was interested played it and is done by now.

There are new levels set in Hell, and some changes to the earlier ones. Also, depending on when you last played it, some of the other levels might be new to you as well.

i enjoy this games aesthetic side primarily because it's entertaining to think that about 50% of white middle class americans probably think this is waht the vietnam war looked like

Great game. Due to the user-created levels also one of the most fun experiences I've had with an arcade game.

Thumbs Up !

I always loved how the announcer became more hoarse and frustrated each time I died.

step1999:
There are new levels set in Hell, and some changes to the earlier ones. Also, depending on when you last played it, some of the other levels might be new to you as well.

Cool, might have to try it again :)

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here