#064 - The Maiden

#064 - The Maiden

The one who will save us all.

Read Full Article

Wonder where this is going...

Suddenly I'm getting a Dark Tower vibe from this.

Rad's pretty chill (no pun intended) for having just been told that he's The One.

You missed a great opportunity there, I'm afraid. Somebody should have told the Guardian to...

...okay, now you have my attention. I'm curious to see where we go from here...

Uh-oh...Erin's going full-blown Inception on us! QUICK! GIVE HER SOME POT AND/OR PILLS!!!!

That thing on The Maiden's face looks like an Oculus Rift. Could she be Erin? Not sure how that'd make sense, though.

You know it's a Destiny ref when everything is called "The -Generic Noun-".

"The one who will save us all".

No pressure. ;p

Chosen one ribbing aside, I'm pretty interested to see where this goes.
Also, it would be neat to find out where they are currently.
I assume this is some kind of representation of Erin's Psyche, but I suppose only time will tell for sure.

I'm getting a NeverEnding Story vibe.

Hey, a free hot meal is a free hot meal. If you're stuck in a snowy field, you take what you can get.

RJ 17:
Uh-oh...Erin's going full-blown Inception on us! QUICK! GIVE HER SOME POT AND/OR PILLS!!!!

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comicsandcosplay/comics/erin-dies-alone/13616-Erin-Dies-Alone-003

Remember, the first strip is Erin NOT taking pills and then Rad talked to her.

K.ur:

RJ 17:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comicsandcosplay/comics/erin-dies-alone/13616-Erin-Dies-Alone-003

Remember, the first strip is Erin NOT taking pills and then Rad talked to her.

My point exactly: give her some pills to stop this crazy shit. :P

RJ 17:

RJ 17:
GIVE HER SOME POT

to stop this crazy shit. :P

Sure you said. õ_o

You must put an end to an age of madness by making it past the armies of Erin, traversing the forbidding landscapes of Erin and then casting the Extotropin into the dark pits atop Mt. Erin.

You may not survive, but tales of your heroism shall be sold in the ballads of Erin.

K.ur:

RJ 17:

RJ 17:
GIVE HER SOME POT

to stop this crazy shit. :P

Sure you said. õ_o

Well, she clearly wasn't seeing Rad WHILE she was smoking pot (meaning before this story started) now was she? :3

Is this really going somewhere? Or is you guys the ones smoking too much pot??

Anyway if this takes the Dark Tower path its gonna be great.

I'm super excited to see where this is going.

We're going into Neptunia territory aren't we? The maiden is new platforms, the Occulus on her face, and the Guardian is the current vanguards of the gaming industry (Assassins Creed cloak with a minor Skyrim flourish as befits the environment). Rad represents the retro attitude of fun and enthusiasm that would save the industry and the new innovations born into it from the cold winter of corporate bureaucracy.

Or am i reading waaaay to far into an extended Destiny gag?

The Guardian, The Maiden, and the Rad walk into a Frozen bar... The shoot a bunch of snowmen for the first time in forever in an open door and, through the act of a fixer-upper, the reindeer are better in the summer, which allows them all to let it go once and for all...

Other than that, this seems to be playing out better than Lost Planet 3, I think...

FPLOON:
The Guardian, The Maiden, and the Rad walk into a Frozen bar... The shoot a bunch of snowmen for the first time in forever in an open door and, through the act of a fixer-upper, the reindeer are better in the summer, which allows them all to let it go once and for all...

Other than that, this seems to be playing out better than Lost Planet 3, I think...

You... I see what you did there...

On Topic: I have no idea where this is going, and I like that feeling... keep it coming!

...what the fuck is going on? I'm so confused, but intrigued.

The Maiden keeps saying 'the ice' like it's a force or a thing unto itself... and it's having an ill effect on these characters. Assuming this is some kind of manifestation of Erin's subconscious then that would make 'the ice' ... *drumroll* ... the pills. Hence why he threw them out.

Hopefully this isn't just a PSA on why manic-depressives go off their medication...

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.