Overexposure

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Overexposure

Looks like it's contagious.

Read Full Article

So it's confirmed, right? Games cause cancer? Why else would there be an outbreak? >.>

So the boss is checking The Escapist and YouTube at work eh? Disgusting behaviour. Wouldn't catch me doing that.

Something Amyss:
So it's confirmed, right? Games cause cancer? Why else would there be an outbreak? >.>

No, no. You've got it all wrong Games are cancer!

And now we play the 'How many cancer jokes can we get out of Fallout 4 before the game is released' game.

At least the tag writers are having fun.

Does Eren just not get vacation hours? Oh right.

Thunderous Cacophony:
And now we play the 'How many cancer jokes can we get out of Fallout 4 before the game is released' game.

At least the tag writers are having fun.

I thought I'd hate having skin cancer, but its growing on me.

The doctor says I have a brain tumor, now its always on my mind.

The guy should have improvised his story on the spot: "I've got cance---AIDS. CansAIDS. It's cancer that has mutated and bonded with AIDS...also herpes, somehow."

I actually have cancer and am undergoing treatment, so that means i get to stay home and play fallout 4 all day. HAHAHAHA.

sadistictoastie:
I actually have cancer and am undergoing treatment, so that means i get to stay home and play fallout 4 all day. HAHAHAHA.

You know what they say, mate.

So wait, the release of Fallout 4 is NOT a week-long federal holiday? I might have to make some calls...

I wonder if bald people like Elliot can do the same thing...

it seems that fallout and cancer go hand in hand in both real life and fiction, though not in the game oddly enough there when exposed to the radioactive fallout you just end up as either scrambling for rad away, dead, or a test subject for an insane shop owner.

Fallout should stay a Isometric Turned Based RPG instead of Baby's First STALKER game.

And Wasteland 2 is just not Fallout to me. Its certainly not as memorable.

Plot Twist: Everyone who says they have cancer end up with cancer after November 11...

Other than that, this comic gave me Cancer... and that's not my star sign, dammit!

Samtemdo8:
Fallout should stay a Isometric Turned Based RPG instead of Baby's First STALKER game.

Well, no, obviously Wasteland is not Fallout. Wasteland is Wasteland. Fallout is a 1950's pulp-sci-fi Wasteland.

Renegade-pizza:

I recently got prostate cancer. It's been quite hard for the past few days.

Having cancer on my tongue tends to leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Having colon cancer sucks ass.

I'm a terrible person.

OT: So is this turning into its own story arc now?

I kind of like the almost watercolour look of those webpages on the boss's PC. It's definitely a nice aesthetic.

Also, so everyone is coming down with Cancer? Better go block Reddit to stop the cancer from spreading! (Ha haaa... Sorry.)

Fun fact, it's illegal to release a Dragon Quest game in Japan on a workday for this exact reason.

So it doesn't occur to Erin to just play the game to review it, for her job?
Wait, this is Erin we're talking about.

Also, minor pedantry incoming: CANCER doesn't make a person lose all their hair, it's CHEMOTHERAPY. Which is supposed to make someone with cancer better.

You know where they went wrong?

They forgot about their eyebrows! xD Amateurs!
You can't let the little details get past ya.
Also, planning ahead enough so you don't try the same con as someone else at the same time, of course.

Aerosteam:
I wonder if bald people like Elliot can do the same thing...

Normally, I'd say yes as long as he followed the above tips, but now Ashley and Erin have ruined it for everyone!
Good news though! The Black Death is making a comeback in the U.S.!
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/25/health/human-plague-cases-2015/
He could try that.

Edit: And to mess with Erin, he could blame it on Suchong! >:D (<-Perfect evil revenge plan)

The Wooster:
Overexposure

Looks like it's contagious.

Read Full Article

heeeeey, you guys did this same joke last time.

Samtemdo8:

That ship left port a very, very long time ago.

I've come to agree, though. It's all the people seeing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and saying "So it's Fallout with vodka?", mainly. It gets even better when the knee-jerk shouts of rip-off gets going. At absolutely anything involving atomic wastelands...

Darth_Payn:

Also, minor pedantry incoming: CANCER doesn't make a person lose all their hair, it's CHEMOTHERAPY. Which is supposed to make someone with cancer better.

That struck me as a bit odd too. If they were bald, they'd already be undergoing treatment.

The review part is probably because they don't get to choose the game they have to review, knowing Erin's luck, it would probably be the new Assassin's creed or whatever shitty things came out recently.

Normally I'd laugh more but my Aunt is kind of dying soooooo.

Bad timing I guess.

Imp Emissary:
You know where they went wrong?

They forgot about their eyebrows! xD Amateurs!
You can't let the little details get past ya.

image Glad someone noticed.

Devieus:

Darth_Payn:

That struck me as a bit odd too. If they were bald, they'd already be undergoing treatment.

The review part is probably because they don't get to choose the game they have to review, knowing Erin's luck, it would probably be the new Assassin's creed or whatever shitty things came out recently.

Are you guys, like, serious? or...

Caramel Frappe:
Also that manager is on The Escapist. I recognize it's layout .... ... wonder what her username is >_>

We all know it's you. :)

Caramel Frappe:
wonder what her username is >_>

Wanna know?... come close... closer... closer...

I guess virtual radiation treatment for virtual cancer? :P
I don't get hyped often, but I'm tempted to use a sick day on release, too. FO4 looks like it's gunna be awesome!

Samtemdo8:

Ahh. Classic Fallout. Such great shit...damn.

Though I really enjoyed FO3 too. Not as much, but I really liked it. And NV was awesome.

But S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is something above them. By a lot.

Muspelheim:

Samtemdo8:

That ship left port a very, very long time ago.

I've come to agree, though. It's all the people seeing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and saying "So it's Fallout with vodka?", mainly. It gets even better when the knee-jerk shouts of rip-off gets going. At absolutely anything involving atomic wastelands...

Well to be fair, STALKER was influenced by the original Fallout games. As well as RTCW and Half Life... and Solaris and Stalker and Roadside Picnic and the Klondike Gold Rush, all in much greater extent than Fallout.

Ah, so it seems i'm not the only one who gets tired of hype cancer and feels well over exposed t- Oh. ...I'll just sit in that corner, then.

Teoes:
So the boss is checking The Escapist and YouTube at work eh? Disgusting behaviour. Wouldn't catch me doing that.

You wouldn't keep tabs on what the competition is up to? You'd be a horrible business owner, then.

bartholen:

Renegade-pizza:

I recently got prostate cancer. It's been quite hard for the past few days.

Having cancer on my tongue tends to leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Having colon cancer sucks ass.

I'm a terrible person.

OT: So is this turning into its own story arc now?

Bowel cancer's a bit of a shit, innit?

Can't speak much of throat cancer.

I hope there's no bad blood between us, leukaemia.

Yes I'd like one ticket for the next train to Hell. 20 minutes? Smashing.

WhiteTigerShiro:

Teoes:

You wouldn't keep tabs on what the competition is up to? You'd be a horrible business owner, then.

What if you wanted to take a page out of their book, you know?

WhiteTigerShiro:

Teoes:

I find this reply bizarre on many levels. I can't quite settle on you massively missing my point, being needlessly combative, or.. or..

I'll chalk it up to me being tired, glare at my monitor like it just grew antennae and fucked my chinchillas.. and go to bed.

Good night.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or