Rebel Galaxy Review - See You Space Cowboy

Rebel Galaxy Review - See You Space Cowboy

Rebel Galaxy is the Firefly game we wish we had had years ago.

Read Full Article

This game deserves a huge amount of credit purely on the basis that it launched on steam fully finished, no early access, in a relatively bug-free state, for 20 bucks, and is actually damn good at what it does for that price.

There are so damn many games that demand the same or more money for a half finished product that may or may not ever get done and then this game comes along and just goes: Here you go, finished product, good value for the price, no bullshit. I love that.

Right, I keep forgetting I have this game and that so far I've had nothing but good experiences. Though I kinda suck at the combat.

Also I gotta find a place to offload that gold I picked up.

Aetrion:
This game deserves a huge amount of credit purely on the basis that it launched on steam fully finished, no early access, in a relatively bug-free state, for 20 bucks, and is actually damn good at what it does for that price.

There are so damn many games that demand the same or more money for a half finished product that may or may not ever get done and then this game comes along and just goes: Here you go, finished product, good value for the price, no bullshit. I love that.

You just sold the game to me with those simple words....

... the captcha says "this statement is false" dafaq?

Expect about 20 hours of play before you're done with the story, have the biggest ship (Blackgate) and full mk6 weaponry. After that there's not a lot to mess around with and the game scales really weirdly.
You'll take a "very low" risk transport mission where you get 10-15 of some semi-worthless commodity, but you'll encounter an entire fleet with dozens of fighters, several corvettes and destroyers along with 1-3 dreadnaughts.

It's to be expected, but the end game needs a bit more polish and content, beyond the storyline.
There's little more depressing than having the biggest/best things in the game with nothing to do.

Slight error in the article, while they've announced it will be coming, its not available consoles yet

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.