Good Bad Flicks: Exploring GI Joe Retaliation

Exploring GI Joe Retaliation

After the success of Transformers, Hasbro started rolling out their other marketable toy lines.

Watch Video

Thanks for another good episode, Cecil!
Really liked the second one, first one wasn't too awful either! ;)

So I hope they do another one. Last one did make decent money after all!

Tatum is fine when they let him be his natural self. He was fine in both of the 21 jump street movies. He's no character actor though. He's one of those guys who is only good for one part and you need keep him there. Granted I've never seen him do anything but comedy stuff. Just seeing the poster of "The vow" makes me certain I'd never be able to sit through 5 minutes of serious tatum.

even when i have never played with the toys or even watched the series, i did enjoy the movies never the less. part 1 was indeed average but yes, the second was way better than part 1. the making of was interesting too how they used the the cliff fight scene from a comic about this silent guy (yeah, i forgot the name already). thats why there was no dialog.
good video. was interesting as well.

Dang, you thought Channing Tatum was the worst thing in a movie that featured Marlon Wayans? That's cold man.

Ihateregistering1:
Dang, you thought Channing Tatum was the worst thing in a movie that featured Marlon Wayans? That's cold man.

lol Marlon was a close second believe me.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here