A Comic or Whatever

Work. Work never changes.

Hey now...what happened to your "shave your head, get a catheter installed, and stumbled into the boss's office claiming to have cancer" idea? :P

Finally it's out, can't wait to wave the passing hype train my heartfelt goodbye.

RJ 17:
Hey now...what happened to your "shave your head, get a catheter installed, and stumbled into the boss's office claiming to have cancer" idea? :P

That was Erin's idea, and she's a cartoon.

Here, irl, smashing your hands with a hammer not only involves less planning, but also more practical as the time consumed fishing up an elaborate cancer story is time that could be wow I just realized what I started typing holy shit.

BX3:

RJ 17:

wow I just realized what I started typing holy shit.

That's what you get for taking someone's joke way too seriously. :P

Here, have a comment and stuff. Nice colours.

*Returns to the wasteland*.

Hey Cory! Do you ever draw your part on the wrong side because you only see it in the mirror?
Depiction of Grey in the first panel is legendary. Is he left handed?

Also, Holy shit! This comic was posted on time. It's a Tuesday morning miracle! I come looking every morning around 8:15 and typically get to read the previous installment. Not today though. Today I was pleasantly surprised by your fulfilling of your contractual obligations which are real in a very legally binding way.

Let us all bask in the irony that when I scheduled a vacation several months ago, it was last week.

Now, I may be missing something here, but when I played Fallout 3, the game was fine, but it was kind of a bore after a little while. I'm not doubting Fallout 4 is/will be a good game, but is it such an epic release that you really need to constantly say "We gotta stop working for a week to play it!"?

I kind of feel like this game might be overhyped.

It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong.

I hope Corey appreciates that.

<.<

Grouchy Imp:
Work. Work never changes.

According to MGS, work has changed.

RJ 17:

He overslept, and six other people had already pulled it.

BX3:

RJ 17:

That was Erin's idea, and she's a cartoon.

Here, irl, smashing your hands with a hammer not only involves less planning, but also more practical as the time consumed fishing up an elaborate cancer story is time that could be wow I just realized what I started typing holy shit.

...just how much thought have you put itno this before?

Something Amyss:

RJ 17:

He overslept, and six other people had already pulled it.

Which is why you take my suggestion from one of the previous comics and say that your cancer has super AIDS. ONE-UP EVERYONE! MY INCURABLE DISEASE HAS AN INCURABLE DISEASE! =D

I'm surprised their friendship didnt fallout already

You know Grey. You only had to break one of Cory's hands for this plan to work.

Unless Cory is ambidextrous. If that's the case, well done on being curly thorough.

Oh, man! You wouldn't... would you? Would you!?
...yeah, you would.

Clankenbeard:
Hey Cory! Do you ever draw your part on the wrong side because you only see it in the mirror?
Depiction of Grey in the first panel is legendary. Is he left handed?

Also, Holy shit! This comic was posted on time. It's a Tuesday morning miracle! I come looking every morning around 8:15 and typically get to read the previous installment. Not today though. Today I was pleasantly surprised by your fulfilling of your contractual obligations which are real in a very legally binding way.

This comment made me realize that I did in fact put my part on the wrong side.... I usually try to think of this sort of thing spatially versus going off mirror/reference but I def goofed this time.

Though I don't know what Grey's dominant hand is, he would have to smash both hands to not be able to type. Though I have it on good authority that he chicken pecks anyway...

I don't get it.

Not the joke, that I get. I was amused.

This hard on for Fallout, that I don't get.

it's nice of you to let cory watch you play the game, you are a kind and benevolent ruled, much better then he deserves.

Nice twist at the end there, but if you guys are short on ideas for CM, I'm OK with you guys taking a week off or so, focus more on EDA.
And play Fallout 4. And Grey, when Corey's hands heal, be a sport and let him play, in exchange for not filing a complaint to the Escapist's HR.

Grey does realize that he's responsible for Cory's care now, right?

Feeding him.
Wiping his bum.
Giving a wank.

Meh, probably already did that before.

kris40k:

Feeding him.
Wiping his bum.
Giving a wank.

Implying that hasn't been my job for the past five years.

The Wooster:

kris40k:

Feeding him.
Wiping his bum.
Giving a wank.

Implying that hasn't been my job for the past five years.

I can only imagine the brand of hand sanitizer you've been using ever since then has been greatly appreciative of your patronage.

OT: My uncle got the Pip-Boy version of Fallout 4. Will hear from him on the weekend how many glitches he's found and which are the most hilarious.

Awesome comics, as usual.
But I'm sad that Bethesda's plan worked, and Fallout 4 sold zillion of copies.... on brand name alone.

I can only sit and wait a month or two to find out what people really think about the game, once the obligatory hype has subsided.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here