The 33 - Super Mario Went Down a Pipe and Can't Get Back Up

Impersonating Elvis a rare trait?? The Baseballs would never have formed, if that were the case! Go and listen ;)

Erk, a book deal to a tonally deaf movie deal...perhaps that is karma for trying to capitalise on their tragedy. I would definately watch an entire film about the exploitation of miners though, at least that shows some respect to the folk. What i do not understand is; why did they go for stereotypes instead of...oh, i dunno, the real human beings that were down there? Give them a spotlight, not a snack sized mask for easy consumption.

A film that exists solely for the purpose of making my father roll his eyes skyward and loudly exclaim at the television, "Ohhh, not another fucking one of these."

Shouldn't there be a time limit on how soon after a newsmaking story can be adapted to film? It's only been 5 years since it happened in real life; we KNOW how it ends!

Barbas:
A film that exists solely for the purpose of making my father roll his eyes skyward and loudly exclaim at the television, "Ohhh, not another fucking one of these."

I said something similar to that after watching its trailer with SPECTRE. This is blatant award-bait.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here