8 Fallout 4 Easter Eggs and References You Should Go Find

You missed a pretty good one:

http://gamerant.com/fallout-4-christmas-halloween-decorations/

TL;DR: Pay a visit to Diamond City when your in-game PipBoy date is either October 31 or December 25. You're in for a treat.

I've come across a small star trek voyager reference from the BOS doctor.

crap i missed the grognak outfit up stairs but im loving the axe :)

There's a Blue Brothers reference in one of the police stations. I don't remember which one my friend said it was in.

I wonder if someone will end up modding the tunnel snakes into the relevant settlement

8 Fallout 4 Easter Eggs and References You Should Go Find

Have you found these eight Fallout 4 Easter eggs and references yet?

Read Full Article

ffronw:

Have you found these eight Fallout 4 Easter eggs and references yet?

No.... I haven't played Fallout 4 yet.... But I saw this one....

Well, I would complain more, but at least the clickbait here is still better than FragHero's, which is in the process of ruining a lot of online Fallout communities.

Why. Whyyyy are you recycling old content?

And look, I'm now the OP of this thread. Whoop.

IceForce:
Why. Whyyyy are you recycling old content?

So someone can go: 'ooh, you missed/decided not to include a Dark Souls reference!'.

Like this: ooh, you missed/decided not to include a Dark Souls reference!

As for your circa 2015 OP: yeah, the Christmas one was quite surprising. Initially I briefly thought a mod might be going nuts (or I hadn't read the small print*[1]), but redecorating city interiors to suit festivities isn't usually a common mod side-effect...

[1] * Warning: side-effects may include sudden Christmas decor and appropriate NPC chatter

Darth Rosenberg:

There is a Dark Souls reference in Fallout 4!?

I bought Fallout 4 recently, but after I got bored messing around with the settlement stuff, all it really made me want to do is boot up New Vegas again. I know that saying that is cliche at this point but, eh, it's how I feel. :p

Caramel Frappe:
That Vault-Tech Rep easter egg kind of depressed me.

Redo the quest, but with Paladin Danse as your companion. 'Kind of' is not a qualifier you will use again.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here