Judging By The Cover: Judging Tomb Raider

Judging Tomb Raider

A retro review of the Tomb Raider series.

Watch Video

Is it wrong I'm sorry they gave 2013 Lara a boob reduction?

Johnny Novgorod:

Well she is supposed to be younger anyway, plus they were ludicrously big in the polygon age.

Tooth paste spots are just the worst, you'd think water would get it out, but it just spreads it and make it all crusty.

Jeremy Dawkins:

Johnny Novgorod:

Well she is supposed to be younger anyway, plus they were ludicrously big in the polygon age.

Sometimes women have big breasts, that's just a thing that happens. People can fight the truth all the want, it just shows their envy.

Johnny Novgorod:

Only if it's wrong that the first game I'll ever have imported is going to be DOAX 3. :P

I remember you telling us how you'd back her into a corner where the camera position would be.... best.
Which reminds me of you telling us about a perfect bum you where sure to remember, after it asked you to.

Which brings me to this; Is a Tombraider box art where they showcase her bottom the one you'd really love, Yahtzee? ;)

I was a bit dissapointed by so many boxes in such a short time.
Was figuring all the games just titled "Tombraider" would make a better, more comprehensive episode.
Oh well, next week the newer ones? ;)

That Red Exclamation Point on the first game's box art was a nice touch.
And did Yahtzee just say the American version of a game's box art is superior? Now THAT'S a first!
Also, could next week be Part 2 with the Tomb Raider games from Crystal Dynamics? You know, as a compare and contrast.

hilarious. and yes, i was also surprised to hear him say that the american box art is better. unless he was being sarcastic. the breast hitting her on the head cracked me up at most. had to keep my self from laughing out since i was at work.

Devieus:
Tooth paste spots are just the worst, you'd think water would get it out, but it just spreads it and make it all crusty.

Jeremy Dawkins:

Johnny Novgorod:

Sometimes women have big breasts, that's just a thing that happens. People can fight the truth all the want, it just shows their envy.

Well, boob jobs are expensive! She had to raid a few tombs, before she could afford the increase in size...
*cough*

Great look back. But in this american version I'm missing a Matrix joke... :(

I'm not sure we even needed a video after that intro joke.

I don't think this is a toothpaste stain....

Judging by the cover?
More like...
JUGGING!
Am I right?! Am I... ah... I...I will show myself out.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here