Another Lazy Grey Art Day

The Postman Hat is the only acceptable head wear of the wasteland.

An art update that really nails one of the things I love about Fallout 4 compared to the previous Fallout games. There's so much more combat going on outside of what the player character does, which means that sometimes you hear the thud of a nuclear car exploding. It's so awesome, it makes the world feel so much more alive.

Nice image. Really well done. :)

So....is the "No Underpants" thing talking about Grey or Erin?

...either way, I'm very interested.

tippy2k2:
So....is the "No Underpants" thing talking about Grey or Erin?

...either way, I'm very interested.

I sure hope it's Grey, cause having no underpants with Road Leathers on... Well, lets just say there are more comfortable clothing choices.

Damn you, random captcha. No, I have not posted since I started writing that! But you made me double post.

I'm more a Yellow Fedora kind of guy, admittedly.

I wish we could turn the dog into a cyberdog.

After that Mushroom cloud, Erin and Dogmeat shall rule the wastelands with their super-mutant intelligence!

Other than that, is Cole stuck in a vault?

Cowabungaa:
An art update that really nails one of the things I love about Fallout 4 compared to the previous Fallout games. There's so much more combat going on outside of what the player character does, which means that sometimes you hear the thud of a nuclear car exploding. It's so awesome, it makes the world feel so much more alive.

Oh. Some raiders and Super mutants are fighting one another? Okay Piper, let's go the other way. PIPER, LETS GO!!

Side Note. Screw Children of Atom and their OP Gamma Gun!!

Parasondox:

Side Note. Screw Children of Atom and their OP Gamma Gun!!

It is laughably bad once you find yourself a Hazmat suit...

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here