Honest Game Trailers: Fallout 4

Fallout 4

From the company that's been slapping a new coat of paint in the same game engine for almost a decade comes the game that was hyped up almost as much as the new Star Wars. Fallout 4!

Watch Video

Hehehe, watching companions wander down that hall filled with laser traps never gets old.

the wolrd needs a crossover between fallout and the sims

>Fallout 4: Where the bugs of the code are more deadly than the bugs of the wasteland.

Huh. That wasn't very funny. A rare miss.

I am disgusted by the fact that you missed the Wonderglue. Expect me to hold an inconsequential grudge until about lunchtime tomorrow.

Tanis:
>Fallout 4: Where the bugs of the code are more deadly than the bugs of the wasteland.

And yet so far none of them are as wonderfully and bizarrely entertaining as their predecessors. (s=which sums up the game pretty well to). I mean no dragon n=bones wandering around town. No back wards flying dragons. No Colonel Tigh's head spinning horrifyingly like something from the exorcist.

I think Bethesda leaves these bugs in their games just to mess with us.

Darth_Payn:

Some they do. I remember reading an article on here about Skyrim that stated that they left bugs in if they were amusing and didn't break the actual gameplay... such as the giants launching you and the like.

OT: On the topic of Fallout 4, is there a MOD released that corrects the spelling of 'aluminium' yet?

Darth_Payn:

Emergent Gameplay

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here