Judging By The Cover: Judging Tomb Raider Part Two

Judging Tomb Raider Part Two

Because no one like a guy who leaves a job half finished.

Watch Video

You sound hungover or slightly drugged, Yahtzee.

Like...I know what you're saying is funny, but I'm not laughing because you sound so out of it...

Silentpony:
You sound hungover or slightly drugged, Yahtzee.

Like...I know what you're saying is funny, but I'm not laughing because you sound so out of it...

..it's still technically 2015 so He'll be back to perfect soon as he gets a few more Bandages wrapped on.

plus he could double as a Sonicverse OC which will really spice things up between him and Gabe

Dunno if it's the booze (it probably is), but a lot of laughs this time.
Not just from the -always!!!- brilliant stinger... ;)

March on, you shining diamond!

I'd forgotten there had already been a reboot attempt before 2013. Guess there's an infinite number of ways Lara can "rise" to the same story.

My shower drain cover must be designed to not let any loose hairs through. All I have to do is collect them every few weeks. I find those balls of hair strangely repulsive. I may have trichophobia.

edit: I suppose something on-topic would be in order. The focus seems to be shifting from breast physics to hair physics. Just gotta keep in mind that chewing gum is harder to remove from hair.

I still like cool, cheeky, playful Lara over the current version.
Glad to see the video is up today, it didn't play for me yesterday.

1981:
My shower drain cover must be designed to not let any loose hairs through. All I have to do is collect them every few weeks. I find those balls of hair strangely repulsive. I may have trichophobia.

edit: I suppose something on-topic would be in order. The focus seems to be shifting from breast physics to hair physics. Just gotta keep in mind that chewing gum is harder to remove from hair.

And the implication is, that Lara would somehow get into sticky gum-based puzzles involving her bosom? Would this be a QTE, and would the failure state involve the gum thusly becoming entangled in her hair? Please, tell me more. After all, gum is the universal adhesive, infinitely useful for first aid if you have a baby T-Rex with a broken leg for instance. One might find some gum in, say, a box of salvage, though in what condition that gum might be in would be questionable and a little disgusting.

Remus:
Snip

Hnngh, must not break low content rule... Wouldn't it be cool if the covers were designed to be a flip book animation?

Also: dat wedgie. It's gotta be killing her.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here