Honest Game Trailers: Goldeneye

Goldeneye

From the developer who filling your childhood with games about monkeys, bears, and bizarrely muscular toads, comes the iconic game that defines the FPS genre... unless you had a PC and knew better!

Watch Video

Tomorrow Never Dies wasn't too bad.

No "Klobberin' time!" reference?! Fo' shaaaame!

But at least the awfulness that was Oddjob was addressed.

Step 1: set to proximity mines
Step 2: control the upstairs in stacks
Step 3: I AM A GOD, LOOKING DOWN ON YOU PATHETIC WORMS

Don't forget that other annoyance about the multiplayer: the guy who always watches YOUR part of the screen to find you. And I remember random objects exploding when shot enough, like chairs. CHAIRS, people!
Oh, this video forgot what I thought was the dumbest lack of features: no restoring health during a level or carrying over weapons from one level to another in the same mission. But you know who remembered to keep that stuff? Medal of Honor.

I must be the only person who thought the game was trash when it came out. It looked terrible for the time, it controlled terrible for the time, and the only redeeming feature was the multiplayer where you could share the misery of playing with someone else.

Worst thing was for me that I couldn't even trade the game back in because I had bought the Goldeneye N64 bundle and it didn't have a box of its own.

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.