Good Bad Flicks: Witchery

Witchery

This episode of Knight Rider is a little strange.

Watch Video

While I do enjoy this series, I think you were trying a bit too hard with the humor this time.
Granted, I know there wasn't really much to work with in this movie but I still think you forced it a bit ^^;

Diablo1099:
While I do enjoy this series, I think you were trying a bit too hard with the humor this time.
Granted, I know there wasn't really much to work with in this movie but I still think you forced it a bit ^^;

To each their own I guess. I just had someone on my Facebook page telling me that I killed it with this one. Can't please everybody.

Thanks for being civil though and not just screaming it sucks. :)

CecilT:

Diablo1099:

To each their own I guess. I just had someone on my Facebook page telling me that I killed it with this one. Can't please everybody.

Thanks for being civil though and not just screaming it sucks. :)

To be fair, sometimes it's the only way to really make it though a bad movie.
I remember actually rather enjoying "Street Fighter: Legend of Chun Li" doing that :P

Don't get me wrong, I had my share of laughs as well, but it's a hard balance to get right.
Good catch on the man in the wig and the "Witches Light" however :P

NOBODY expects the Knight Rider!!! (He's the secret head of the Spanish Inquisition!!! :O )
Nobody expected the Hoff's singing career taking off in Germany either, so magic surely surrounds him :D

I liked this extra humor style too.

Not the last time The Hoff failed at horror. Ahh Baywatch Nights. The answer to the question "Would people like Baywatch crossed with X-Files?" Apparently they didn't. Still, good to see him in something he isn't well known for.

That was fun. I'll have to check your other videos (and see if this is streaming on Netflix!)

So, this is basically the italian (made in America) Evil Dead, but instead of Bruce Campbell, this one gets David Hasselhoff?

Not bad, not bad at all. BTW, I lost it at the spanish inquisition part =)

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.