Judging By The Cover: Judging Suicide Squad

Judging Suicide Squad

I'm a little teapot short and stout.

Watch Video

Ok I laughed my ass off at that end bravo

I will never be able to look at Suicide squad the same way again...

I lost it at Dr Homeless but all of it was really good

These keep getting funnier

That ending was perfect, it was definitely worth doing a second one for that alone.

That endind....:D

That was hilarious.

Reveal at the ending, wonderful.

"The Misadventures of Dr. Homeless and the Complete Tit".

Now, if that's gonna be the title of your next novel I will not buy my customary *one* copy, but as much as I can fit in my backpack when robbing the train that's bringing them into the country (as I can't WAIT for it to arrive on shelves)!!!

The Joker looks like Marilyn Manson, why didn't I see that until now?!
And from that over-head camera angle, you couldn't see everybody's kneepads, especially Deadshot's beauties. Glad to see everybody but Harley's doing that whole "GRR!" face thing, while she's still going "Hi-ya!"

Well that's uh one interpretation....

Darth_Payn:
The Joker looks like Marilyn Manson, why didn't I see that until now?!
And from that over-head camera angle, you couldn't see everybody's kneepads, especially Deadshot's beauties. Glad to see everybody but Harley's doing that whole "GRR!" face thing, while she's still going "Hi-ya!"

Funny he feels dated for even making that Manson reference!
He is 47 now. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marilyn_Manson

Fantastic video. And the conclusion is a solid addition to the category "what has been seen cannot be unseen"...

I'd rather enjoy seeing more from "The Adventures of Dr Homeless" Furthermore, to echo the sentiments of at least 10 other posters, the ending was amazing, lovely bit of wordplay there.

That ending though...wow.

This receives my vote for Best Episode. :3

Awesome, now I can't unsee it.

Speaking of Manson, his latest album is pretty good.

Seems like Yahtzee is going to be someone who also won't like this movie. Can't say I blame him.

I was waiting for a mention of the completely normal looking woman standing behind the squatting guy. Who is that?
Looks like one of the Suicide Squad's mothers came by to drop off their lunch and got roped into the picture

Knocked out the park again (and even hits the nail on the head about the recent trend of "white nerd villain")

Oh my gawd that ending killed me. Very clever.

Holy crap, that was great. The whole thing was fun, but the ending really killed. Well done Yahtzee!

DrownedAmmet:
I was waiting for a mention of the completely normal looking woman standing behind the squatting guy. Who is that?
Looks like one of the Suicide Squad's mothers came by to drop off their lunch and got roped into the picture

Amanda Waller, kind of like DC's Nick Fury only less moral.

Great episode. I LOL'd.

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.