A Helping Hand

A Helping Hand

There's no need to be dick about it.

Read Full Article

I get it!!

I don't get it.

I don't not get it.

I really don't get it. It's the Witness but what exactly are we meant to work out?

Is this a dick joke?

TheMatsjo:
Is this a dick joke?

I thought the same thing, but the directions don't seem to add up to drawing one.
All in all, I'm pretty lost.

I must say....that is a luscious, flamboyant dressing gown! Does it come with a crystal glass of single malt and a smoking pipe hand carved from the oldest English oak in the land?? Splendid!!

I redrew it in Paint, in an 8x8 grid. Redrawing it with the path you walked as a separator between two zones the pattern is:

Is it supposed to look like someone flipping the bird? Because I'd say it is a bit of a stretch.

Rebel_Raven:

TheMatsjo:
Is this a dick joke?

I thought the same thing, but the directions don't seem to add up to drawing one.

It does, remember it starts on the second panel. One must allow such contours of thy member to form...get a pen or summin' ;)

Edit: Well it does as far as the limitations allow i guess.

Always immature, always extremely satisfying.

Xsjadoblayde:

Rebel_Raven:

TheMatsjo:
Is this a dick joke?

It does, remember it starts on the second panel. One must allow such contours of thy member to form...get a pen or summin' ;)

Edit: Well it does as far as the limitations allow i guess.

Ahh, I see it now. Thanks.

With yhatzee and his in depth analysis of game boxes and their artistic merits and this comic we really are turning into a highbrow site of refined and cultured entertainment.

He's wearing a smoking jacket!
AND a cravat!

You couldn't get more cultured unless he was wearing sock suspenders and drinking red bull from a decanter.

I thought this was going to turn into a senpai noticed me gag.

Diablo1099:
I don't not get it.

Assuming he starts on the bottom of the puzzle which is often the case with most of these, this path would cause him to cross over the bottom of the puzzle, since his directions have more downs than ups, or at least they do when he says "And then two down" at the very end.

Edit - Wait! No, that's not the case. I forgot to check the second panel.

... It's a dick joke.

It's always hilarious when you can pull this sort of thing off <_<, I nearly died with laughter after I got my Aunt to fall for the "Sofa King" prank.

Mikeybb:
With yhatzee and his in depth analysis of game boxes and their artistic merits and this comic we really are turning into a highbrow site of refined and cultured entertainment.

AND a cravat!

You couldn't get more cultured unless he was wearing sock suspenders and drinking red bull from a decanter.

(Smokes pipe) Good day, good sir. Welcome to my humble estate. Since you have made the trip all the way up here, allow me to indulge you in a classic I find truly fulfilling, which I like to call, (smokes) "The Dick Joke". Truly a marvel of modern entertainment.
Please come visit me again so I may educate you on some sophisticated forms of discourse, such as the assertion of one's sexuality, or the proclamation of intercourse with one's mother. Good day, sir.

Almost subtle!

Rebel_Raven:

Bedinsis:

Is it supposed to look like someone flipping the bird? Because I'd say it is a bit of a stretch.

The symbol drawn is usually an abstraction of a penis, with the bottom nubs representing the scrotum/testes.

sageoftruth:

Mikeybb:

AND a cravat!

(Smokes pipe) Good day, good sir. Welcome to my humble estate. Since you have made the trip all the way up here, allow me to indulge you in a classic I find truly fulfilling, which I like to call, (smokes) "The Dick Joke". Truly a marvel of modern entertainment.
Please come visit me again so I may educate you on some sophisticated forms of discourse, such as the assertion of one's sexuality, or the proclamation of intercourse with one's mother. Good day, sir.

All that's missing is an actually decent flavor of Doritos (like jalapeno) being presented on a silver platter by a phlegmatic English butler in his later years, along with some obscure soft drink served in crystal decanters, as if cola could conceivably age well.

"Jones Cream Soda, sir - aged six years in a vintage icebox.
- Thank you, Wadsworth. Be a dear and fetch my Super Street Fighter IV fight-sticks, will you? The guest and I must observe the time-honored tradition of duelling one another while offering disparaging remarks towards our opponent's masculinity and skill levels."

What a dick! So perfectly rectangular!! ...And still not the answer to the puzzle!

Other than that, if it were the answer, then we would have "witnessed" a most perverted puzzle... :P

I get the feeling I'm never going to get these Witness strips.

The classic dick joke, not quite as sophisticated as fart jokes, but still quite classy.

I mapped it out in my head, and it looked like a hand giving the finger. Classy.

Yeah I'm not sure where people are getting the dick joke from... this is very much flipping the bird.

Well the title is 'A Helping Hand' which leans towards the 'Flipping the bird'. However the caption is 'No need to be a dick about it' which leans towards a dick. I'm gonna go with 'It's a dick' cause i'm childish and it makes me laugh.
       _ _
      |    |
      |    |
 _ _|    |_ _
|                |
|                |

I want the Hello Kitty slippers!

And to me it looks like an extended middle finger, but hey either way you look at it, Grey is being a jerk.

Hahah... chibi-Cory is frigging ADORABLE /)^3^(\

Can I pet cory?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or