Judging By The Cover: Judging Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones

'I hate people that go about shooting space battles out of their tits.'

Now that is one hell of a last line. Damn near gave me whiplash. :)

Aww, Yoda must hate me then, because I do that all the time :c

an annoyed writer:

Aww, Yoda must hate me then, because I do that all the time :c

Despite his great wisdom one cannot deny the fact that he is OLD. He just cannot understand these new fangled fashion statements young'ons are making these days.

"A most confusing allegiance to the dark side, this is. Most concerning the younglings' developments are."

Ugh.

I say continue to shoot space battles out of your tits. If you feel that is important to who you are you shouldn't let the religious elders keep you down.

Yahtzee made a pretty big mistake at about 0:30. He comments on the ep.II poster that "all of the characters are emerging from a single gigantic lens flare."

This is a Star Wars prequel. What "characters?" Oh, I guess you're referring to the letters and numbers all about the poster. Carry on.

Edit: I feel strongly that the world would be a much better place if people were free to shoot space battles out of their tits, without persecution or shame. Shooting space battles from one's tits is fundamental to human liberty. In fact, when he first came into power, Hitler immediately banned shooting Space Battles from one or more tits, and similar orders were decreed during the Spanish Inquisition.

Though perhaps shooting space battles from one's tits is best done in private, lest you accidentally slay an oblivious leprechaun dancing with a purple subway pole, and harm your own supplies o' lucky charms.

Armor from the same people who make cases for gaming PCs ... I will probably never be able to look at armor like that again and not think of that line.

Suicide Squad's first poster taught us to never underestimate the power of knee pads.
I laughed at turning Mace Windu into the dancing leprechaun. I thought this episode was surprisingly clean and still funny, exploding tits aside.

Anybody else feel like he missed a prime opportunity to call it "Episode 1: The Phantom Lensace?"

Or am I the only one who thought of that with my incredibly bright wit?

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.