#093: Party Time

Pages PREV 1 2

CyanCat47:

Ukomba:
Sooo, Tiffa, Sazh, Fluttershy, Vincent, and Cloud? Take Fluttershy with you :D you need a healer.

Correction. Twelve year old who puts water balloons in her sports bra, what you would get if the 60s fucked the 70s, an anemic turnus doctor from who was just awoken in the middle of the night, the avarage gynecologist and a man who is desperately trying to keep his V-card by covering his magnificent abs in belts and wearing a hat made of flayed wolf tails.

That's his hair... Which makes it worse. ... Hey, the dude has a robot arm. Wait, are we going beyond Final Fantasy territory? Visiting the Third Ocean of Stars? In which case we/he should be glad he isn't wearing a purple skirt.

Watch, when they inevitably find the Yuffie expy, instead of being a slightly annoying thief, she's going to be the nicest, kindest and most giving paladin character that the characters don't like because of no particular reason.

It's so bad, yet so good at the same time. I can't wait to see more of them next time. The guy who is supposed to have been Barrett should have been more comically bigger.

Loving Not-Vincent's perfectly Tsundere pose.

"Geeze, Erin; it's not like I *like* you or anything! Hmph."

Solo-Wing:
So we got Not-Cloud, Not-Vincent, Not-Tifa, Not-WhiteMage, and Not-TokenBlackMan.

Fantastic.

Honestly I thought "Not-Amarant-Coral" myself and "Not-Lulu" but the Cloud-a-like is what stole the show for me. Holy crap.

Everyone else brought up the comparisons, which is fair enough, so I'm going to make my own names for them (left to right):

Tita, Barack-Gui, Shareth, Arucard, and Storm.

Saltyk:

Solo-Wing:
So we got Not-Cloud, Not-Vincent, Not-Tifa, Not-WhiteMage, and Not-TokenBlackMan.

Fantastic.

I was thinking it was not-Tifa, Barret-Sazh, not-White Mage, Vincent-Auron, and Cloud-Ramza.

If, in the next comic, Pinky starts changing her clothes every other panel, I'm going to call her Not-Lightning who was just in her white mage outfit.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here