Game Theory: Is Far Cry Primal Ubisoft's Missing Link?

Is Far Cry Primal Ubisoft's Missing Link?

I've found the missing link in the evolution of Ubisoft's shared universe - and it's Far Cry Primal! How does Takkar's powers of beast mastery and heightened tracking skills span the centuries to fit into the rest of the Ubisoft universe? I'm a gonna show you!

Watch Video

Cool theory.

It might also be that the masters of recycling and re-use simply dont have a load of imagination and re-uses a lot of the ideas because they cant be assed to make up new stuff.

But hey. Thats just a theory. :P

I thought primal took place in central europe though?

Although the presence of smilodon (the particular sabertooth) and neanderthal in the same region is odd.

Neither is near Nepal though.

Morti:

Although the presence of smilodon (the particular sabertooth) and neanderthal in the same region is odd.

The idea is that they migrated from Primal, over the next several generations, to Nepal. Not sure if Central Europe is on that migration pattern, or if its one of the others though. He's not saying Primal is set in Nepal, he specifically says its obviously not set in the Himalayas - but that from wherever they are they could have migrated into Asia, following human migration patterns from the Mesolithic era.

Joccaren:

Morti:

The idea is that they migrated from Primal, over the next several generations, to Nepal. Not sure if Central Europe is on that migration pattern, or if its one of the others though. He's not saying Primal is set in Nepal, he specifically says its obviously not set in the Himalayas - but that from wherever they are they could have migrated into Asia, following human migration patterns from the Mesolithic era.

The standard migration route is out of africa through Egypt, then some wrap around the med and head into europe, others continue heading east into asia.

Alright, alright, alright!!! That's pretty awesome and makes me want to play Far Cry Primal now. There. You got that one thing of praise out of me, Ubisoft. YOU HAPPY?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here